4. Soulmate

The squad walked out of class, chatting busy. Mrs. Bustier's lesson was just over and they were all discussing it. "Do you guys really believe in soulmates?" Alya asked. Marinette immediatly nodded and hummed. "Yeah, i really do! I believe there is the perfect person for someone out there. Someone who truly loves you just for the way you are." She explained. Nino slung his arm around his girlfriend. "Well then you're my soulmate huh babe?" Nino said before leaning down and placing a kiss on Alya's lips who smiled into the kiss. 

Adrien and Marinette both smiled at their friends and both agreed. Alya and Nino were defenitly soulmates. "And you bro? You believe in soulmates?" Nino asked to his bestfriend. Adrien thought for a moment before answering. "Yeah i think i do. I guess i just still have to meet her." He said. Alya coughed and smirked. "Or maybe you have already met her?" She said, giving him a wink. Adrien laughed nervously and shrugged. "Who knows?" He replied just in time as his limo arrived. 

He groaned and looked at his friend. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." He said before getting into the car. The remaining three all waved at him until he was out of sight. "Hey girl, don't worry. He will realise you're his soulmate on day." Alya said to her bestfriend, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yeah maybe earlier than expected." Nino mumbled but both Marinette and Alya had heard them. They both looked up at him curious, wondering what he meant by that. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alya asked, raising an eyebrow. Nino placed his lips on each other and nervously laughed. "Haha well oh look at the time! I gotta go!" He exclaimed before walking. "Hey!" Alya yelled before running after him. She quickly turned around and waved at Marinette before running after her boyfriend. Marinette laughed at them and shook her head before she also started making her way home. 

She said hello to her parents before going upstairs to her room. She took place on her desk in silent. "Hey tikki?" She asked, causing the little kwami to fly out of her bag. "Yes?" Marinette looked at her deep in thought. "Do soulmates really exist?" She asked. Tikki giggeld and nodded. "Ofcourse they do! Every chat noir and ladybug have a soulmate." She explained. Marinette frowned and looked at her. "Wait so Chat Noir is my soulmate?" She asked. "Probably yes but not all soulmates end up togheter. Sometimes the soulmates are just platonic." Marinette thought for a second until smiling. "I think i'm okay with that." 

I know this one is short but i already had trouble finding sometimes good to write for this prompt and this came out so okay. 

Word count: 467