3. Yes

Adrien had invited some of the guys over on friday night since Nathalie and Gabriel were at this charity event out of town so they won't be coming home until the next day. Kim immediatly called it a guys night where girls were not allowed. Not even over text. They were all sitting in his room, some on the couch and some on the floor. They were all having fun and playing videogames until Kim spoke up. "Ugh i'm bored! Let's play a game." 

Adrien chuckeld and threw an M&M in his mouth. "Okay, what game?" He asked. Kim sat up straight and smirked. "Truth or dare." He said, making everyone loudly groan. "Bro! What the fuck! You're starting to sound like my girlfriend." Nino complained, giving him a weird look. Kim just shrugged. 

"Kim, you know that everytime we play truth or dare, it does not end well." Ivan told him but Kim just laughed. "Yeah! That's what makes it so much fun! C'mon please!" Kim begged. Everyone eventually agreed. 

"Okay i'll start! Adrien truth or dare?" Kim asked, having a light grin on his face. "Truth." Adrien immediatly answered, remembering the last time when he answered dare. "Do you like Marinette?" Kim asked. Adrien raised an eyebrow before answering. "Yes." 

Everyone gasped and Nino even stood up. "Omg! He finally admits it!" He yelled loudly. Adrien glared at him. "Sit your ass back down! I meant I like her as my friend. Not like like her." He corrected himself, causing everyone to groan. "Man we've been over this!" Max laughed. 

Adrien rolled his eyes. "I have replied the same thing every single time! Look you guys, Marinette is my bestfriend. She means a lot to me but I don't see her that way." He explained. All the guys looked at him suspicious but let it go and soon it was Adrien's turn. 

Two hours later, most people were either gone or asleep. Adrien and Nino had went down to the kitchen because they both were still a little hungry. "There's no one around anymore?" Nino asked as they walked into the kitchen. Adrien shook his head and walked towards the fridge. "No, they leave around 10 pm." He said. Nino scoffed but it turned into a laugh. "I can't believe you literally have chefs." 

Adrien got some leftovers of the dinner earlier that evening. He gave a fork to his bestfriend and got one for himself too before they started eating. Nino swallowed his food and looked up at Adrien. "Hey bro?" He said, catching his attention. Adrien hummed and looked up. "So what do you really think of Marinette?" He asked. Adrien chuckeld and put his fork down. He was silence for a second and he looked like he was thinking of the right answer to say. 

"Well maybe i kinda have a little feelings for her but nothing too big!" he admitted. Nino slapped the counter and laughed. "I knew it!" He yelled out loud. Adrien laughed and shushed him. "Calm down and don't you dare tell Alya! Otherwise M immediatly knows." He said. Nino placed a finger on his lips. "Ofcourse man! I would never break the bro code." He said, making Adrien smile and slung an arm around him. They continued eating until they were full and then went back upstairs to join the rest. 

Word count: 564