13. Truth or dare

Adrien and Marinette sat togheter on her balcony as they looked at the moon and the stars togheter. Even after knowing each other for over two years now, she had no idea he loved atronomy so much and she loved listing to him talking about. He was sitting on her chair as she sat on his lap. He had his arms tightly around her and held her close to his chest. They're now seeing each other for almost three weeks but THE question still hasn't fell. 

Marinette layed her head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat while Adrien's fingers went slowly through her hair. "Adrien?" She asked, getting his attention. He hummed, answering her. "Truth or dare?" She asked. He looked down at her and snorted. "What?" He asked confused. Marinette playfully rolled her eyes. "Just answer, dummy." She told him. Adrien raised an eyebrow curious. He knew she had a trick up her sleeve. "What are you planning?" He asked. Marinette dramatically gasped. "Nothing! I just wanna play a little game." She said, giving Adrien the puppy eyes that she knew he couldn't resist. 

He looked down at her and smiled before finally replying. "Alright uhm dare." He replied. Marinette got more comfortable on his lap. "Okay, i dare you to ask me something you always wanted to ask me." She replied. Adrien looked down at her, chuckeld before thinking a moment. "Alright, i got something." He answered. Marinette looked at him curious, waiting for the question. Adrien placed a strand of her hair behind her ear before placing his hand on her blushing cheek. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. Finally. 

Marinette blushed and bit her lip. She was pretty sure she was gonna burst from happiness. She launched herself towards Adrien, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her lips passionately against his. Adrien laughed into the kiss and kissed her back, holding her even closer than before. They took their sweet time with the kiss. Enjoying that they were finally togheter. There were goosebumps all over their body and not just from the light breeze that was going trough Paris. 

They pulled away after a pretty passionate kiss/make out and rested their foreheads against each other. "I'm going to take that as a yes." He laughed. Marinette laughed and hugged him. Adrien hugged her back and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. "You have no idea how long i wanted you to ask me." She mumbled into his shoulder.  Adrien laughed and placed a kiss on top her head.  'You have no idea for how long i wanted to ask you." He groaned pulling away. 

Marinette giggeld and flicked his nose. "Then why didn't you do it?" She asked. Adrien shrugged and sighed. "I don't know i guess i was just a little nervous. Maybe you'd got annoyed with me after these weeks we spend togheter." Marinette saw he wanted to say more but stopped him right there. "Adrien, you're not annoying me. Absolutely not. I constantly missed you even if you were gone for just one second. I actually just fell for you even more." Marinette told him, speaking in a silent voice like there was anyone that could hear them. Adrien smiled at her and kissed her again but a little more gentle with much more words spoken. 

His girlfriend. Omg she's his girlfriend.

Word count: 570