Prolouge

Ever since the San Diego incident everything was different, the whole world knew about Ingen cloning Dinosaurs now. The news died down slowly, however only four years later in 2001 three fully grown Pteranodon were captured by an Ingen trapper team in Canada. News died slower then last time for the incident but it did.

However in 2008 the world was shocked when the first ever genetically modified hybrid showed up in San Francisco Bay . It stood twenty one feet tall and weighed in at twelve tons in weight. It had a sail similar to a Spinosaurus with a tail similar to a Crocodile, on it's head sat a axe blade shaped crest.

By the time the military had taken it down six days and sixty eight miles later. The monster managed to destroy multiple buildings and vehicles and claim countless lives.

It took three jet strikes in total to take the monster down. The dead were mourned and everyone moved on, the attack was memorialized and the monsters skeleton was put on display. The monster was given the nickname of "Trespasser".

Only six months later a second attack hit, this time in Manila. This time the monster took five to be killed, most of the city was destroyed due to those missiles. This hybrid was called "Hundon".

The third attack hit Cabo five months after that, this monster was named "Kaiceph". Then after that was "Scissure", which attacked Sydney. What made this hybrid unique is that it survived at total of seven tactical aircraft strikes before making landfall.

Benjamin Pincus Hansen lost his mother and younger brother, Liam Hansen in Scissure's rampage and gained a scar on his face when the monster slashed him right between the eyes with it's talons.

Scissure was killed on the eighth tactical jet strike. Then it was found out that the attacks were not going to stop, the Jaeger suit program was started, with the first Jaeger suit being called "Brawler Yukon" and with the first Jaeger suit came the PPDC of "Pan pacific defence force".

It killed Karloff in Vancouver with it's blades and double barrelled cannons. People were skeptical about Jurassic world soon after Brawler's victory.

The second victory would be of Romeo blue, which killed Hardship in Los Vegas using a concrete pillar as a melee weapon. After that Lucky seven piloted by Hercules Hansen would kill a hybrid in Victoria harbour in Sydney.

Soon more and more Jaeger suits were deployed, with some like the mark II Puma real and mark I Coyote tango being the most famous.

Jaeger suits started winning, fighting back. Danger turned into propaganda. Hybrids and Jaeger suits into toys and merchandise.

A shatterdome was set up on Nublar much to Masrani's dismay as soon Category II and III hybrids were emerging, so were the mark III, IV, and even two mark V Jaeger suits.

However Ingen kept their hybrid experiment, the Scoprios Rex a secret from the PPDC. However with the camp Cretaceous area opening, things were going to change.