Camp cretaceous part 1

Ben got up out of bed as his older brother walked out of his quarters as he let out a yawn and got to his feet. He looked at a picture of his family which showed his father, his mother, his little brother Liam, and Chuck all smiling and happy in Sydney. That photo was only taken three days before the Scissure attack when Ben was only six years old.

Ben let out a sigh as he got dressed. Instead of putting on the outfit he wore when he went to Camp Cretaceous originally he wore a black t-shirt, a pair of camo pants, and a pair of black and red sneakers.

He grabbed his favourite brown leather jacket which had the emblem of Striker eureka on it. Which was a bulldog with a k-stunner missile in it's mouth.

Chuck had a similar one but his was for Stormer eureka, the sibling unit of Striker eureka and the emblem showed the conn pod of the mark V with two long swords behind it. He then grabbed his bag.

Ben stepped out of his quarters and walked down the halls being greeted by shatterdome staff. He walked down the hallways down towards the helipad and he then was met by his father, Hercules or Herc Hansen and his brother along with their bulldog, Max.

Ben knelt down and scratched the bulldog on the chin with his hand and then stood up fully and looked at his brother and father. "Stay safe." Chuck said as he then threw a black and white baseball cap to him.

"Chuck I'll be fine, if a hybrid attacks there's a shatterdome located nearby to take care of it. Plus dad is there as well so I won't get in trouble with park staff." Ben said and he hugged his brother as he then boarded the helicopter with his father who handed Max's leash to Chuck.

Ben put the baseball cap on and waved to his brother as the helicopter started to take off while Herc's Jaeger suit, the mark I Lucky seven was being airlifted by a jumphawk helicopter.

Ben leaned his head back as the helicopter flew over the ocean and towards Isla nublar, home of Jurassic world and the soon to be opened Camp Cretaceous. He was apart of the "test team" for the attraction to make sure it was safe.

He was pretty sure the only reason he was invited was because of him being the son of one of the best Jaeger suit pilots in the world. The helicopter landed near the dock for the camp and Ben grabbed his bag and stepped out and waved to his father and walked over to his fellow campers.

He recognized only one of their faces. Darius looked the same as he did originally but something was wrong with Yasmina and Brooklynn. Yasmina was wearing Brooklynn's jacket and black jeans but in her colours and she had a phone in her hand and stood at Brooklynn's original height.

Brooklynn meanwhile was wearing Yasmina's outfit but in her colours and stood at Yasmina's original height. Yasmina was filming him as he showed up and he waved awkwardly as he then stood next to Darius. "Welcome Campers!" Dave exclaimed. "I would start to explain everything but first we have to wait for Roxie to show up."

Ben remembered Dave saying something completely different originally but just brushed it off. Roxie then showed up in the same fashion as she originally did. "Sorry I'm late." She said greeting everyone. She then started to do a role call.

"Darius bowman?" She asked and Darius raised his hand. "Yasmina fadoula?" Yasmina then raised her hand and responded with.

"Here."

"Brooklynn Glantin?" Roxie asked and Ben remembered that she hadn't found out that Jake was her father yet.

Brooklynn just waved awkwardly. "Benjamin Pincus Hansen?" Roxie asked and Ben then said.

"Present and accounting for." His fellow campers looked at him a bit shocked and surprised but he shrugged it off.

Sammy then arrived shortly after and so did Kenji but instead of showing up like he did originally and throwing his bag to Roxie he just set it down and said. "I'm also here." Ben wanted to facepalm but remembered his past friendship with Kenji.

The campers then climbed into the truck as it drove towards camp Cretaceous. He remembered throwing up on the drive there originally. However something that didn't happen at all was the Compsangthus jumping into the truck.

"Welcome to camp Cretaceous!" Dave announced and Ben still looked at the gate in amazement with a smile planted on his face even though he recognized the gate from before.

The rules were then given by Roxie however Ben knew all of them by heart already as Yasmina groaned in annoyance about the lights out by nine pm. Brooklynn soon ran inside the building to get away from Yasmina and her phone while Ben just shook his head silently and walked in carrying his bag inside the building. After going on the zip line with the others and eating dinner the fourteen year old saw that the others were telling scary stories. "Anyone else got a scary story?" Yasmina asked and Ben said.

"I do." He then sat down on the bench as Kenji.

"Oh really?" Brooklynn asked sarcastically. "You gonna tell us about the hybrid war?"

"Yes actually, the Dengue attack." Ben said and stopped himself from shuddering after saying the category III's name.

"Well all saw the news broadcast on it. So what's so special about your story?" Brooklynn asked and Ben just ignored her.

"Dengue was able to slip past the radars and by the time it was picked up it had made landfall in Sydney, Vulcan specter was deployed to kill the monster." Ben explained whilst Brooklynn rolled her eyes.

"However the hybrid would turn it's attention to the news helicopter." Ben continued.