Smackdown

Striker eureka and Vulcan specter were dropped onto a beach in Sydney as civilians were still making their way to anti-hybrid shelters. "Gentlemen this is marshal Julia Reyes, your orders are to make sure the category III, Acidquill does not make it into Sydney. Do you understand?" The marshal of the Sydney shatterdome said.

"Copy that ma'am, we'll get it done." Joshua Griffin, the pilot of Vulcan specter said in reply and Ben resisted the urge to facepalm. "Kid stay back for now, I don't want you hurting yourself in the fight." Joshua added as Vulcan walked into the water.

That is when Acidquill burst from the ocean roaring, Ben noticed it was quite similar to a Tyrannosaurus Rex build wise, it had short front arms that ended in single fingered razor sharp claws.

It's head was shark like and it's fifteen foot tail ended in a single spike, it stood at around only ten feet in height, but in total it was thirty feet long. The category III lunged at Vulcan but the mark III punched the hybrid in the face with it's fist stunning it.

News helicopters broadcasted the fight as Acidquill was shot in the face by Vulcan's arm mounted plasma cannon which operated like a shotgun. In a restaurant in London Brooklynn watched the news broadcast with her dad as Vulcan was then pounced on by the category III.

However Striker eureka rescued the mark III by punching Acidquill hard in the jaw. The hybrid swung it's tail at Striker scrapping against the armour plating. Back in Sydney Vulcan got back up onto it's feet. "Kid get out of there!" Joshua exclaimed.

"I can handle this!" Ben shouted back as he kicked Acidquill hard in the chest with his foot however the category III grabbed Striker by the leg and tossed the mark V aside like a toy.

"No you can't!" Joshua said as he activated Vulcan's atomic drill and then thrusted it forward into Acidquill's eye and piercing it's brain. Killing the hybrid instantly. After pulling the drill end out of the category III's head and deactivating it Vulcan walked over to Striker and helped it to it's feet.

"I think you're right. I can't." Ben said.

"But still you did good kid." Joshua said patting Ben on the shoulder. When the two were transported back to the Sydney shatterdome everyone congratulated the two pilots for killing Acidquill.

However Julia Reyes had a displeased look on her face however. "She's mad about something." Ben muttered to Joshua.

"Damn right I am Cadet Hansen." Julia growled and Ben gulped and looked at his father and brother in concern.

Chuck just gave him a shrug not knowing what the marshal wanted and Ben gave him a "you're no help look".

After the armour for Striker eureka was removed from Ben he followed Julia to her office and sat down infornt of her desk. Julia yelled at the fourteen year old about how he used Striker eureka irresponsibly.

Ben hid his tears the best he could, he hated being yelled at by anyone. "What do you have to say for yourself cadet?!" Julia asked harshly. 

Ben wanted to say "I just wanted my friend to get onto the boat safely" but instead he just silently shook his head and Julia then kicked him out of her office. Chuck was outside waiting for him and saw that he was crying.

"What did she say to you?" Chuck asked.

"She yelled at me for using Striker irresponsibly and without authorization, and that I was lucky to still be in the program." Ben said and Chuck hugged him tight.

"She's a real bitch." Chuck growled as he walked with Ben over to their father.

"What's got him all upset?" Herc asked and Chuck just answered with.

"Julia yelled at him for next to no reason." Herc just let out a sigh and finally realized why most of other marshals don't like Julia.

"Let me guess only because he used Striker without authorization?" Herc asked and Ben nodded silently. "I'm going to contact marshal Ryan Bennett and see if I can get both of you relocated there." Herc said.

"You sure about this?" Chuck asked.

"I am. Besides Chronos berserker and Vulcan Valor will be launched soon and stationed here so they'll be able to fill the spots for you two." Herc said. A few hours later marshal Ryan authorized for Stormer eureka and Striker eureka to be moved to Tokyo.

Ben packed his things and hugged his father goodbye as he climbed into the jump hawk helicopter along with his brother as Stormer eureka and Striker eureka were hooked up by cables and then airlifted to Tokyo.