Shatterdome part 1

When the Jumphawk helicopter landed on the helipad of the Tokyo shatterdome. Ben and Chuck walked out of the helicopter and met up with marshal Bennett. "Glad to have you here Hansen's." The marshal said kindly and Chuck shook his hand.

"It's good to be here and away from her." Chuck said and marshal Bennett motioned for the two to follow him. When the three boarded the elevator as it went down into the shatterdome. Soon they were inside the Tokyo shatterdome's jaeger suit hanger bay.

"First we have Tacit Ronin, the fastest jaeger suit to ever be built." Marshal Bennett said and Ben remembered how Saber Athena was faster. "After that is the legendary Coyote tango, piloted by Jackson Albert olivo or Jake olivo." Marshal Bennett then said as Chuck and Ben looked at Coyote tango as it stood in it's hanger bay.

"Yeah I hear that it's still a powerhouse in a fight despite it being built for speed." Chuck said as he passed by it's hanger bay, Jake noticed that there was three cartoonish looking hybrid heads on it's torso.

"Victory alpha, mark II. Nearly destroyed by Ragnarok before Tacit Ronin saved it." Marshal Bennett said and Ben looked at the mark II as it looked like it was still being repaired from the battle.

"How recent was that battle?" Chuck asked.

"About two days before the Jurassic world incident, Victory was banged up pretty bad by the category II." Marshal Bennett answered and the two Hansen's looked at each other.

"Anyways here we have Azure defiant, mark IV. One of the only Philippines jaeger suits to ever be built." Marshal Bennett continued as the three passed by the mark IV.

"Isn't it stationed in Los Angeles?" Chuck asked.

"You're thinking of Tacid Iacon. It's easy to get the two confused." Ben corrected his brother as the three then stopped at a tank of a jaeger suit.

"Overkill neural, mark II. One of the most heavily armoured jaeger suits to be ever built." Marshal Bennet said and Ben noticed it's bulky armour. Ben then noticed that Striker eureka and Stormer eureka's hanger bays were right next to each other's.

Ben then noticed the war clock, which is something standard issue in a shatterdome which was missing from Sydney, which was probably why most of the time jaeger suits were deployed at the last minute when a hybrid attacked. "Sydney didn't have that." Chuck murmured to his brother.

"Of course they wouldn't." Ben answered. However he started to think that Julia had purposely gotten rid of the war clock or if the shatterdome never had it in the first place.

"When do you think the next hybrid attack will happen?" Chuck asked.

"My best guess would be in five days if we're lucky. It may even be sooner then that." Marshal Bennett answered.

"Well that's just great." Chuck said. "Luckily we'll be able to help you guys deal with the bastards when they attack." Chuck nudged his brother in the arm with his elbow and Ben rubbed it in pain.

"And I thank you for that." Marshal Bennett said. "Now allow me to show you two to your quarters." When the two arrived in their quarters Ben looked into the room.

Inside on opposite sides were single bunk beds, along with a mini fridge in the space between the beds.

There was also a bathroom. "Thanks." Chuck said to the marshal who just nodded silently and left the room.

"So what now?" Ben asked his brother as he set down his bag on the bed.

"We continue our service here now." Chuck said as he sat down on his bed next to his bag.

"Hey Chuck, do you remember when someone originally pitched the idea for the mark V's back in 2013?" Ben asked suddenly. 

"Yeah right as the category III's were showing up. Why are you asking?" Chuck said. 

"Do you remember what his last name was?" Ben asked. 

"It was Kon or something." Chuck shrugged leaning against the wall while sitting on his bed. "Wait wasn't one of the campers named Kon?" Chuck then asked realizing there was a connection. 

"Yeah. His name was Kenji Kon." Ben said and then realized the connection as well. "Oh shit." Ben muttered. 

"What is it?" Chuck asked. 

"He was Masrani's right hand man for Jurassic world." Ben stated.

"Yeah but how would he know how to design jaeger suits?" Chuck asked as the pieces started to go together. 

"Plus there was Mantah corp trying to steal Ingen's research and information. After they couldn't get that they came to use for rights to get genetic samples of every hybrid killed." Ben said. 

"But the PPDC said no." Chuck said in reply. "Plus didn't they use mechanical dog things as bodyguards when they did?" Chuck then asked. 

"They did." Ben said finally as he put all the pieces together.