Things fall apart part 2

Ben stared up at Striker eureka which stood in it's hanger bay as shatterdome staff prepared to engage every single Jaeger suit to hunt down and kill the Indominus Rex. Which had now been classified as a category III and given the codename of "Darcy". "I'm not allowing Jaeger suits to be deployed on my island." Masrani said to marshal Rask in LOCCENT.

"This is now a PPDC operation and out of your jurisdiction Mr. Masrani." Marshal Rask said to the owner of Jurassic world as Vulcan specter, Lucky seven, and Aztec headhunter were airlifted out of their hanger bays.

"At least allow me to begin evacuation of the park." Masrani said and marshal Rask nodded silently. Meanwhile Darius and the others two hours later were on Main Street when they heard the hybrid attack sirens go off.

People started to scream and run in every direction trying to get to the anti-hybrid shelters. However soon a horde of pterosaurs appeared over the horizon. "Bloody hell, it released the pterosaurs." Darius muttered as a Queztalcoatlus flew at them and let out an ungodly screech as it landed.

Sammy stood frozen in fear as if she were remembering something. Yasmina then yanked her out of the way as the beak of the massive pterosaur stabbed into the concrete were Sammy stood and it reared it's head back and let out a screech in pain.

The massive pterosaur then started to chase after the five as people dove out of the way in fear. However they were soon trapped in a corner as then another Queztalcoatlus landed on a nearby roof and screeched at them. "Being ripped apart by two giant flying reptiles, not how I thought I would die." Kenji muttered to himself however that's when a fog horn noise caught the pterosaurs attention.

The five campers looked to see the mark III Matador fury standing with it's arm blade activated and the first Quetzal charged at the Mexican jaeger suit which slashed the massive flying reptile on the wing cutting it badly.

Matador then dodged the pterosaurs razor sharp beak and proceeded to stab it's arm blade through the pterosaurs eye killing it instantly. Matador then activated it's energy caster and fired it at the second Quetzal killing it on impact.

Matador then walked off leaving the five teenagers alone again however that's when Darius realized something. "Wait if Jaeger suits are being deployed that means the Indominus rex..." Darius trailed off after hearing the roar of the hybrid therapod in the distance.

Darius also noticed a storm approaching quickly and he started to get a bad feeling. "We should get to a shelter." Sammy said rubbing her wrist.

"Sammy is something wrong?" Kenji asked.

"It's just that I've experienced a Hybrid attack before. More specifically, Onibaba's attack on Japan." Sammy answered and everyone seemed to get it suddenly.

"If the jaeger suits are concentrated on killing the pterosaurs who's going to deal with the Indominus rex?" Yasmina asked.

"I believe it's time for us to do something stupid." Ben's voice said as he walked up holding two flare guns in his hands. He just silently handed one to Darius and motioned for the twelve year old to follow him.

"What are we supposed to do?" Brooklynn asked.

"Simple. Get to a shelter." Ben said and Brooklynn shot him an annoyed look but just motioned for the others to follow her to the shelter.

"So we're going to go possibly harass the Indominus before it can get here with these flare guns?" Darius asked looking at the red and black flare gun in his hand.

"Yep." Ben answered simply. However that's when out of nowhere a Pteranodon's beak scrapped by his arm and he yelled in pain as the pterosaur was yanked back by Diablo intercept which proceeded to chock the Pteranodon until it was unconscious.

Ben just picked up the flare gun which he had dropped and motioned for Darius to get in the tunnel.

Soon they emerged right in front of the Indominus which looked at them curiously as it started to rain. "How's your arm?" Darius asked holding Ben's flare gun as he got up.

"Just give me the damn gun." He said taking it from Darius' hand. "Hey you!" He shouted at the hybrid therapod and then they both fired it at the hybrid.

Ben's flare missed while Darius' hit it in the eye and the Indominus roared in pain and prepared to lunge down on them when spotlights appeared behind it forcing Ben and Darius to shield their eyes.

A jumphawk helicopter was carrying a Jaeger suit into the battle as Darcy turned to face it's new opponent. "I'll be damned." Ben muttered recognizing the Jaeger suit.

"What is that?" Darius asked.

"That Darius is Coyote tango." Ben said as the Japanese mark I was dropped onto the ground. When it stood up fully it stood at an impressive nine and a half feet.

Ben guessed it was Vic Tunari who was piloting but it didn't feel like Vic was at all. Coyote tango then proceeded to blast it's fog horn again as it got into a fighting stance.