Training simulation part 2

"Marshal, are you sure about having her pilot Nova superstar?" Ben asked Stacker as the two walked down the hallway.

"I am sure Ranger Hansen." Stacker answered.

"It's just that combat Jaeger suits even one's designed for speed and mobility aren't exactly designed for doing things like hand stands and back flips." Ben said stopping and Stacker stopped as well.

"But Nova superstar is." Stacker answered. "It was designed after the combat simulator armour."

The two then continued to walk. "I understand your decision, sir." Ben said. Meanwhile on Isla Nublar a group of mercenaries were having trouble restraining a Spinosaurus, Carnotaurus, and Baryonyx with two of them being sent flying by the Spinosaurus' tail.

"Daniel Kon, how are we supposed to control the dinosaurs when we can't even restrain them?" A man in a white suit asked Daniel Kon.

"By using him." Daniel answered as a nine foot five inch tail man walked towards the Spinosaurus wielding a halo gravity hammer like weapon and had armour similar to Atriox from halo wars 2. Hawkes and his men looked at the men in confusion as he walked towards the Spinosaurus.

Which roared at him defiantly at him, getting on all fours. The man slammed his hammer down on the ground and roared at the therapod, it sounded almost like the roar of a Giganotosaurus.

The Spinosaurus in response lowered itself down to the ground submissively. The two other therapods followed suite as if they acknowledged him as the alpha. Even Hawkes and his men bowed to the man. "Who or what is he?" The man in a white suit asked.

"Lewis Dodgson, is Scourge." Daniel said as Scourge touched the Spinosaurus on the nose.

"I want all these dinosaurs chipped. Now!" He ordered to Hawkes who just nodded silently and ran off to chip the Carnotaurus and Baryonyx.

"I shall call you Smaug." Scourge said to the Spinosaurus as he petted it and it let out a purring like noise as Hawkes put a chip into it's neck and Scourge then walked away and the Spinosaurus stood obediently.

However a Stegosaurus broke free of it's restraints and charged towards Scourge as he walked away and he turned to face it while Daniel and Lewis Dodgson jumped out of the way. Scourge halted the Stegosaurus' charge by grabbing it by the head and proceeded to knock it over with ease.

"did he just..?" Lewis asked.

"He did." Daniel answered as if he knew Scourge would do that.

Scourge then finally released his grip on the Stegosaurus after it had been chipped, he then got to his feet and he walked towards Daniel and Lewis who looked up at him.

"How many more dinosaurs need chipping?" He asked. Lewis noted that his voice sounded primitive and he could hear snippets of a growling noise when he spoke.

"We shall let you know soon Scourge." Daniel answered and Scourge snarled softly before walking off.

However he only took a few steps away from them when he suddenly snatched something with his hand.

When he yanked his arm back he brought with him a twelve year old boy which he proceeded to drag towards Lewis and Daniel.

"It seems your brute is useful for something other then wrangling dinosaurs." Lewis said as Scourge threw the boy down at the two's feet.

Scourge made a face but disguised it well as he then lifted the boy by the back of his shirt. "Well, well, well looks like we have a stowaway." Daniel said as the boy tried to get free of Scourge's grip.

"Scourge interrogate him, and tell me anything... useful." Daniel ordered and Scourge nodded and walked off.

He then came to a stream were he dropped the boy on the grass. "What is your name?" Scourge asked.

"Darius." The boy murmured but Scourge heard him and sat down in front of Darius and set his hammer down on the ground.

"Why were you spying on our operation?" Scourge asked but Darius did not answer. "Did you not hear me!?" Scourge roared.

Darius just nodded silently terrified of Scourge's outburst of anger while Scourge he relaxed a bit. "Now tell me Darius... why were you spying on out operation?" Scourge asked.

"Because I was interested in what you and your team were doing." Darius lied but Scourge believed him.

The giant got to his feet and grabbed his hammer.

Darius waited for him to slam it down on his head. But he didn't instead he held it over his shoulder. "Now get lost." Scourge growled and Darius climbed up and onto his feet and ran off while Scourge walked back to his group.

Author note:
Scourge is back, but he's definitely taller then Jake now.