Mantah part 4

The two sides clashed as Puma real and Flat tundra battled Rebel while Sierra vigilant, Azure defiant, and Challenger Rex battled one Scoprios rex while Delta maverick, War hound, and Gipsy marauder battled the other one.

Kyline rogue, Crimson typhoon, Tango Tasmania, Overkill neural, Versteckte destroyer, Templar brute, Paladin ultra, and Guardian foxtrot were busy holding off the BRAD and BRAD-X units.

Chrome Brutus and Horizon brave were busy holding off a Majungoboa which had been codenamed "Crusher" however Chrome was caught in the coils of the hybrid while Horizon was trying to get the snake to release the mark III by punching it repeatedly.

Atlas destroyer and Romeo blue were busy battling a Utahraptor like hybrid codenamed "hound". Stormer eureka, Striker eureka, Coyote tango, and Vulcan valor were busy holding off Controller Mantah.

Despite the power of the four jaeger suits the unregistered jaeger suit was able to throw them around like toys. Mae motioned for the campers to follow her as they ran through the battlefield, narrowly avoiding one of the two Scoprios rex's as it was thrown aside by Challenger rex.

Brooklynn watched as Striker eureka or Ben sliced the massive cable that supplied power to Controller Mantah's plasma cannon but only to get punched straight in the face by the jaeger suit.

Mae led them to a control room were Yasmina noticed multiple blueprints for jaeger suits on a table, which she snatched up and stuffed into her backpack. "Seriously Fadoula? Robbing the villain's?" Sammy asked.

"Well that will stop them from making more knockoff jaeger suits." Yasmina shrugged and Sammy facepalmed softly.

"We need to stop them." Darius said as he watched from the screen as Rebel was killed by Flat tundra's sting blades and one of the Scoprios rexes was slashed on the face by Gipsy marauder's sting blades.

"I think we have drones that can separate dinosaurs from one another when they start to fight." Mae said and she sent the drones out to separate the combatants from one another.

Back outside Ben used both of his hands to halt Controller Mantah as it prepared to punch him. However he noticed the massive Jaeger suit was rearing it's right arm back to punch Striker eureka's conn pod helmet.

Ben barely dodged the hook punch however Controller Mantah kicked him hard in the chest sending Striker eureka flying backwards as the drones arrived.

However one of the Scorpios Rex's had been killed by Azure defiant's Tesla blade while the other was Delta maverick sliced off the other's head with it's saw blades. Hound was killed by Atlas destroyer who used it's plasma blade to stab the raptor hybrid through the head.

Mae deployed the drones as they separated Crusher from Horizon brave and Chrome Brutus along with Controller Mantah from Coyote tango, Vulcan valor, and Stormer eureka. "You think this will keep me back?" The pilot of Controller Mantah asked and Ben recognized the voice.

"Daniel Kon." He snarled getting up on his feet and looking the massive Jaeger suit in the face as the drones all the sudden deactivated and fell to the ground.

"Where is Kenji?!" Ben demanded furious.

"You mean my son? He's safe." Daniel said and Ben flicked out his sting blades. "But he won't be for long."

Something inside Ben snapped and he lunged at the rogue Jaeger suit slashing at the armour plating with pure rage. However Controller Mantah easily defeated him after punching the mark V repeatedly.

Ben fell to his knees blood trickling down from his nose and he looked up at Controller Mantah which prepared to slam it's fists down on his head.

However electricity suddenly rippled through the unregistered Jaeger suit's body. The massive armour fell to the ground and powered down as behind it stood November Ajax which stood SR-7 taser fists activated. "Hey." Ben said weakly as November deactivated it's taser fists and extended a hand down to help him stand up.

Ben when he got to his feet took his helmet off and looked at the visor which was cracked in several locations and Ben just put the back on. "Your welcome." Kenji said and then brought Ben into a tight brotherly hug.

Ben stood motionless as he remembered Kenji doing this whenever he did something really stupid in the original timeline. He then returned the hug and was silent crying in happiness.

Chuck stood in place dumbfounded. But he remembered something his father said once. "Friendships can be so strong that they can exist even through generations."

Kenji then separated from Ben as the others emerged from the building and the four other campers ran forward towards their friends.

Brooklynn and Yasmina hugged Ben while Sammy and Darius hugged Kenji. Yasmina then handed Ben her backpack and he looked at it confused and then opened it to see the blueprints she had stolen.

Ben noticed that all of them on the top right corner had "V-E" on them and he understood what that meant. It meant mark V-Enhanced.

Ben noticed that the blueprints included Titan redeemer, Valor omega, Marauder Zeus, Inferno blaze, and November Ajax alongside multiple other Jaeger suits he didn't recognize. "I found these, I think they'll help the PPDC more then if they were made by Mantah Corp." Yasmina said and Ben just nodded silently.

"I completely agree." Ben said nodding as then the all clear signal was sent out and Kenji then said.

"I want to become a Ranger." Ben looked at him and nodded supporting him.

"I'm probably going back to track." Brooklynn said.

"I'm going to probably go into biology and study the hybrids after Jaeger suits like Striker and November kill them." Sammy said.

"I'm probably going to go into palaeontology but if I can't I'll join the rangers." Darius said soon after as they soon after departed from one another. Kenji looked at Ben who had a smile planted on his face under his helmet.

Ben then looked at the island as the dinosaurs on it were being relocated to somewhere else to live out their days. However he had a feeling like the tide of war would soon change.

-One year later-
A sports car parked alongside a track as a teenager stepped out of the passenger seat of the car and walked towards the track and then sat down on the bleachers wearing a black and white suit similar to the one worn by Herc Hansen during important shatterdome meetings.

He then stood up and walked to the end part of the track were he stood as a pink, red, and black blur rushed past him and suddenly stopped after the finish line. "Ben?" A familiar voice asked and the Ranger smiled proudly now sporting a small beard.

"Hey Brooke." Ben said and she ran forward and hugged him tightly and silently started to cry and Ben just rubbed her back comfortingly.

Author note:
Please note everyone that this is not the end of Dino Jurassic squad redemption because I am simply have way to much I can do with this new timeline. But I hope you all are enjoying the story so far and I'll see you soon. Goodbye.