Camp cretaceous part 2

Darius, Yasmina, and Kenji listened as Ben explained that soon after destroying the news helicopter. Dengue threw Vulcan aside like a toy and Striker eureka was deployed to kill it. "Striker threw the tail rotor blade at Dengue with it's full force and they would cut through the hybrid's neck decapitating." Ben said finishing his story by doing a horizontal slashing motion with his hand.

"Big deal Striker cut it's head off." Brooklynn said crossing her arms and Ben let out a huff. He didn't remember Yasmina being this rude originally.

"Is there a problem?" Ben asked her as he noticed it just started to ran and Brooklynn stood up.

"Yeah I'm looking at it." She growled out and Ben also stood to his feet and looked her dead in the eye. Blue eyes looked into neon green.

Ben could see her eyes then become yellow in colour while her eye pupils shape changed to be that of a snakes. "Just be lucky I'm not in the mood to fight you. Glantin." Ben said as he then walked back over to his seat.

Brooklynn's eyes returned to their normal colour as she sat down as well. However Ben checked the time and then said. "Well I'm going off to bed." Ben said as he got to his feet and walked off to his room.

After changing into his sleep wear he climbed into his bed and fell asleep. However only a few minutes later he realized what Yasmina, Darius, and Kenji were going to do.

He mentality facepalmed as he then got to his feet and put on his leather jacket and boots. He then snuck out of his room and then noticed the three sneaking out and he cleared his throat to get their attention. "Going somewhere?" He asked and the three froze in place.

"Maybe?" Kenji said and then noticed Ben leaning against a wall.

"Look just go back to bed, whatever it is it's not worth it." Ben said and Darius looked at him confused.

"How did you even know we were sneaking out in the first place?" Darius asked and Ben then replied with.

"Call it a hunch." He then walked back to his room. However he had a feeling like they wouldn't listen to him but he just let history play out and in the morning he got up and after getting dressed again watched as Kenji and Darius yet again had to shovel dinosaur poop.

This time he made the smart decision and looked away and plug his nose. When the group arrived at the lab Ben noticed one of the eggs starting to hatch and at first he thought it was the baby Ankylosaurus that would later become Bumpy but to his surprise it wasn't.

Instead it was a baby Styracosaurus which looked at Brooklynn and cooed at her. "I think it just imprinted on you." Ben murmured to Brooklynn who shot a glare at him.

The baby Styracosaurus in question was dark green in colour with a cream coloured underbelly and small red stripes dotted it's frill. However it had a small hole located on the right side of it's frill similar to the holes found on the Sinoceratops clones.

Ben then looked over at an egg next to the newly hatched Styracosaurus and noticed it was hatching as well. Ben looked at Bumpy yet again and picked her up gently in his hand.

The baby Ankylosaurus looked at him and let out a soft snort at him. Ben peeled some of the egg shell off of her head but noticed that Sammy was taking shell pieces of either of the eggs. "Asymmetry in my lab?" A familiar voice asked and Ben turned to face Dr. Henry Wu.

"She's got one smaller horn so what?" Ben asked aggressively as he glared at the scientist.

Wu looked at Bumpy and the baby Styracosaurus and then at Brooklynn and Ben. Wu then noticed Striker Eureka's calling card on Ben's jacket. "The assets will be released into a herd of Ankylosaurus and a herd of Styracosaurus." Wu said changing topic after grabbing Bumpy from Ben's hands.

The fourteen year old wanted so badly to punch the man in the face but decided against it. However soon Wu returned dragging Yasmina with him. "I want you all out of my lab." Wu ordered and the group soon left.

However soon when the group returned to camp Ben knew that Darius and Kenji had already encountered Toro. However he also knew soon that the Indominus Rex would break out and wreck havoc on the park. "Let's go to the zip line." Yasmina said and her fellow campers looked at her confused.

"Do you just want to get more footage for your social media?" Ben asked suspiciously.

"No I just want to see the view again." Yasmina said and Ben looked at the others and they were agreeing with her.

Brooklynn remained as silent as usual while Kenji was uncharacteristically quiet. However Ben thought that they sided with Yasmina and they all looked at him and he sighed in defeat.

"Fine let's go to the zip line and get in trouble." Ben said as they then snuck over to the zip line. However Ben would notice the trees shake when he got to the top. "There's something in the trees." Ben said and the others looked at the area the trees shook worryingly. 

"It's just a Brachiosaurus." Darius breathed as the sauropod showed itself however it then suddenly ran off. 

"The hell can make a sauropod like that run?" Kenji asked and Sammy gulped. 

"A Hybrid." She murmured as Ben's phone rang and he picked it up. 

"Hello?" He asked as he accepted the call and it was his father. 

"Ben there's a hybrid on the loose! Where are you?!" His father exclaimed and Ben went quiet as the indominus rex made it's appearance. 

"At the zipline dad, and the devils with right here with us." Ben said as he looked down at the hybrid which was looking straight up at them. Meanwhile in the Nublar shatterdome Aztec headhunter, Lucky seven, and Diablo intercept were prepared for battle. 

Herc stood anxiously as the white bulletproof dive suit was put on him and he stood as the armour of Lucky seven was equipped onto him shortly after. Soon the three jaeger suits were airlifted by a Jumphawk helicopter which flew off towards the Camp Cretaceous area. 

Herc watched as the Indominus rex slashed at the ziplines metal scaffolding and he sounded the hunting horn to get the therapods attention. The cables were cut and Lucky seven landed on the ground on it's feet with a heavy thud and it sounded the hunting horn again as it stood up to it's full 7.6 feet. "Kick it's ass Lucky!" Ben shouted as the two charged at each other. 

The Indominus rex roared as it rushed the metal warrior and Herc sounded the jaeger suit's horn again as he reared Lucky's fist back to strike the hybrid in the face.