Chapter thirteen:

A/N this and chapter fourteen for definite are going to be shorter than other chapters. this is done on purpose. i want them to sink in, and be serious.

***Hermione's point of view***

The week passed very slowly with Draco making threatening faces to us all for the rest of the week. I only had two lessons a day for the rest of the week but I couldn't avoid him completely as he was part of the Hogwarts swim team that practised every Thursday, Saturday and Sunday morning. Today was Saturday.

I was walking through the halls at six in the morning on the way to swim practice, when I felt a rough arm pulling me from behind into a classroom. I was pushed up against the door and suddenly a rough voice came into my ear.

"Really? Why Ginny? Why not me? I love you too you know?" I recognised the voice. Malfoy! "I never meant to hurt you, I wanted to make you notice me. To get your attention." I push him back of me, giving me space to breath and turned around to face him.

"Please just leave me alone Draco. I am sorry that you love me, but I don't love you, I love Ginny. Please just let us live in peace, we will leave you alone. Please Draco?" I saw his eyes drop to the floor before they looked back at me filled with strong anger and hate. He placed his hand on my shoulder and pushed me hard to the wall, forcing his lips upon mine.

I didn't return his kiss and this make him angry, pushing me harder against the wall causing tears to run down my face. He was hurting me. He started to rub his hands up and down my side. I tried to pry his hands of my body but he was too strong.

He moved his knee in between my legs and forced them open. I was almost frozen in fear. He moved his hand to his belt and eased some weight of me. This was my moment. I slapped him and hard remembering the punch that I gave him in third year. He stepped back in shock. I made a run for the door, but as I turned the handle I released that it was locked.

"CRUCIO" I heard and fell to the floor in pain. Too much pain to even scream, withering by the door. Draco walked towards her but just as he was leaning over her the door burst open and a flash of red light flew through the air hitting Draco straight in the chest.

"STUPERFY" Katie, screamed and Draco flew backwards into the opposite wall, hitting his head. I was frozen.

"We heard a noise and the door was locked and I had to see if everything was ok. I am glad we checked." I managed to move my head to see a tall lad in Hufflepuff robe. Justin. Her boyfriend obviously.

McGonnigall then stormed into the room, took a look around saw Draco and then looked at me. Katie explained everything that had happened, and McGonnigall took a memory from me. I was still laying down on the floor. The last thing that I remembered before passing out was McGonnigall levitating me and going somewhere.