Surprise Visitor.

The Brawlers were inside their base as Baron was driving and they were watching a map.

Mira: According to this, Beta City is on the other side of the mountains.

Y/N: Baron, adjust course for rough terrain.

Baron: You got it!

Dan: Alright, next stop Beta City and their dimension controller!

Meanwhile, in Hydron's palace, Hydron was complaining to Spectra, who was on the screen.

Hydra: I have had enough of this, Spectra. First of all, you still have not delivered the Dragonoid or Leonidas to me.

Spectra: Sorry, there have been difficulties.

Hydron: And now, a dimension controller is destroyed. It's all because of the humans and the resistance! It's simple just get rid of the humans and both bakugan will be mine. Get it done, Spectra.

Meanwhile, back on Earth.

Runo and Julie were at Marucho's house in the waiting room as Runo looked upset.

Julie: How long have you been thinking about this?

Runo: Since forever!

Julie: Are you serious about going?

Runo: Yeah, I am.

The door then opens ad they see Kato.

Kato: Well, this is an unexpected surprise. Is there something I can do for you, young ladies.

Runo: Yes, Kato. You can take us to Dr. Michael's lab in Moscow.

Kato: Moscow?

*Time skip*

Runo and Julie were inside the plane as Kato was flying them to Moscow.

Runo: Thank you so much, Kato!

She said to Kato who was in the screen.

Kato: My pleasure, Miss Runo. Anything for a friend of Master Marucho. I will connect you now to Miss Alice.

After a few moments, Alice appears on the screen.

Runo: Alice, it's so good to see you!

Alice: Runo, Julie. What a surprise.

Runo: Sorry to bother, but we really need Dr. Michael's help.

Meanwhile, Dr. Michael was in front of a machine.

Michael then hears the door open and sees Alice

Alice: Grandfather!

Michael: What is it, my child?

Alice: I think I know where he is... I think I know where he is!

Michael: What do you mean?

Alice: Runo called me and she told me that Dan and Marucho went to New Vestroia to help Drago. There's some kind of trouble.