All or Nothing.

Spectra was inside of the Vestal Destroyer as he was operating in a monitor that displayed a simulation battle between Helios and Leonidas.

Spectra: Leonidas and Helios have faced several times now, and still we've yet to be victorious. It's even more embarrassing due to the fact that he hasn't evolved like the rest of them.

Helios: Leonidas has been lucky, that's all. My strength and abilities are far superior.

Spectra: Perhaps, but your track record says otherwise. You're powerful, in terms of sheer power you're superior to him. However, Leonidas holds all six attributes within him, which gives him an almost endless number of possibilities. And unlike the majority of bakugan, he was born with a high power level. You're mighty, Helios, but Leonidas is perhaps even mightier.

Helios: Nonsense! Leonidas hasn't evolved! He only won last time because he had Drago by his side! With the amount of powers I have acquired, I can beat anyone!

Spectra: Ah, the perfect evolution.

They hear the door open as they see Guss entering the room.

Guss: Master Spectra, you need to hear this. Sensors are showing that the Vexus are on the move.

Spectra: What?

Guss: Sir, it appears that they're heading towards Earth. My guess is that they found the Brawlers hiding spot, and they're going after the remaining attribute energies. If they're successful on attaining them, we'll be helpless from stopping them from launching the Bakugan Termination System.

Spectra: Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. I'll find a window of opportunity to capture the perfect core energy.

Helios: No. First I have a score to settle.

Spectra: I see. You want another chance to beat him. In that case, are you ready for a final showdown with Leonidas? All or nothing?

Helios: I will destroy Leonidas, once and for all.

Meanwhile, the brawlers, except Alice as she had returned to Moscow, were now in Marucho's operations room.

Dan: The Vexus know exactly where we are now. They could be here any second.

Drago: Take it easy, Dan. We knew we couldn't hide from them forever.

Dan: But we don't have a defense plan.

Leonidas: We don't need one, our best chance is to retaliate and attack.

Shun: I agree. When I saw the BT system in action in New Vestroia, it seemed that it was being operated by remote control. It would make sense that Zenoheld was doing this from the mother palace.

Dan: So instead of protecting the attribute energies, we shift our focus to destroying the machine! I love it, let's turn that system into a pile of rumble!

Baron: Yeah, that way we can keep the bakugan in New Vestroia free!

Runo: Just make sure you don't leave us behind this time.

Julie: Yeah, we want in!

Billy: I wanna help too.

Dan: Alright, we'll go together.

Y/N: However, we don't have a way there.

Dan: What do you mean?

Marucho: Y/N is right. Since it was destroyed, Dr. Michael's Dimension Transporter hasn't been rebuilt.

Mira: And even if it was working, we have no idea where the Mother Palace is. How are we supposed to transport ourselves somewhere when we don't know it's exact location.