A Champion's Secret.

(I apologize for not uploading yesterday, but I had some problems with my life and I was barely able to finish this chapter. I will try to upload two chapters next Friday plus the one on Saturday. Anyway, let's proceed.)

*Months ago*

It was the middle of the night as Y/N was sitting on a chair in Dr. Michael's lab as he was going through the transporter's blueprint.

Y/N: If we were to add it here... it should be able to keep the transporter in control and not hove a fire here, or worse.

He then stands up.

Y/N: *yawns* I promised Alice not to stay awake past midnight, but... It's just fascinating what Dr. Michael has been working on. I cannot thank him enough for letting me study under him.

He gets out of the lab when suddenly he sees a bright light in the forest.

Y/N: What the...?

Y/N walks inside the forest in the direction of the light and after a few minutes, he sees a blue portal.

Y/N: It can't be...

Y/N approached it cautiously but suddenly, the portal started to suck him in before it swallowed him and close.

*Time skip*

Y/N opened his eyes as he finds himself in a dessert.

Y/N: Where am I...?

He stands up before looking around.

*Time skip*

Y/N was walking through a forest when he suddenly sees a purple flying ship.

Y/N: What is that?

He then saw the forest shake as he saw multiple small figures running away.

Y/N: Are those bakugan?

The ship got closer to the forest as it created a ray that started to suck bakugan.

Y/N: What is going on?

He then hears one of the bakugan scream for help as he saw purple bakugan being sucked in but he jumped towards it and grabbed it before landing and hide in a bush.

After a few more moments the ship flies away.

Y/N: I think they're gone. Are you okay?

Bakugan: Y-Yeah... I think so. But, w-we can't just stand here! We need to help them!

Y/N: Aright, slow down. First tell me your name.

Bakugan: M-My name... My name is Pantherine.

Y/N: Okay, Pantherine, good to meet you. My name is Y/N. Now, what is going on?

Pantherine: Th-They just appeared out of nowhere. An-And they used these machines to make us easy to capture. They've taken many of us...

Y/N: Who is them?

Pantherine: Th-They're called Vestals. Apparently they come from another planet and just started invading New Vestroia.

Y/N: I see... You said you want to help them, right?

Pantherine: Yes!

Y/N: Then I'll help you.

Pantherine: Really?! But... there's one problem...

Y/N: What is it?

Pantherine: I've never fought before and you don't have one of those gauntlets that they use to fight. Otherwise, we can't fight...

Y/N: I see. I don't know much this place. But if we need a gauntlet, I'm sure we can find one of those if we find one of their bases or something, right? In the meanwhile, why don't you tell me about yourself?