Spectra's Last Stand.

Spectra was in the Vestal destroyer as he was in a dark room.

Spectra: *thoughts* It was just before we joined to the Battle Brawlers at the mother palace when we received a transmission containing phantom data.

*Flashback*

Spectra and Guss were in front of a monitor displaying an image.

Guss: Master, is that...

Spectra: Look at this, how very interesting. It seems that the only chance Helios has to defeat Leonidas, is to evolve at a faster rate than him. This phantom data may provide us with the key to do that.

Guss: That's incredible, sir.

Spectra: It is, isn't it?

Guss: But Master, why not face Drago instead of Leonidas?

Spectra: I already told you, Y/N and I have unfinished business.

*Flashback end*

Spectra was staring at a monitor as he remembered Guss helping him create the Twin Destructor.

He then started at Helios.

Spectra: You want to crush, Leonidas?

Helios: More than anything!

Spectra: Very well. Get ready, Y/N. This will be our final battle!

*Time Skip*

The brawlers were in Marucho's house.

Dan: I still got no clue were those bakugan came from... It's just so weird.

Baron: The one I fought was crazy strong.

Nemus: I've taken some hard hits before, but that one is nothing like I've ever encountered.

Ace: I don't like this, guys. There's just too many question marks involved in this.

Percival: I'm with Ace.

Y/N: Those bakugan must be connected to the phantom data, and if they had a Battle Gear, Helios' battle gear must've come from something like that too.

Marucho: Well, my team is analyzing the data as fast as they can, but... it's heavily encrypted so it's gonna take a lot of time.

Runo: Maybe, we should chill, we don't know if they're our enemies.

Tigrerra: Runo has a point.

Julie: But why would they hurt us, we just destroyed the BT system.

Gorem: Our people should finally be at peace.

Mira: Well, let's hope that's truly the case.

Wilda: For all of our sakes.

Meanwhile, Spectra was in the Vestal Destroyer as he started at the emptiness of space.