Fusion Confusion.

(I'm back! Long story short, I went to visit family in a ranch, where there's almost no internet. Didn't think I'd stay there this long. It was cool and all, but I really missed the internet, so the first thing I did when I got home yesterday was write this chapter. That's all. Hope you enjoy.)

Mira was on Marucho's roof garden as she started at the picture of her necklace.

Mira: Keith, I'm so scared that this is too good to be true. Please be back for good.

???: Mira.

She looks up and sees Y/N.

Y/N: Do not worry, it's all fine.

Mira: Yeah... Yeah, you're right.

They then see Keith walking to them.

Keith: Good morning, Mira.

Mira: *smiles* Good morning.

*Mini-Time skip*

Mira and Keith were walking around the garden as the rest of the brawlers watched them on a table.

Baron: Would you look at those two. It looks like they're totally back to normal with each other. They're both acting as if the whole Spectra never happened.

Marucho: Spectra is dead now, so we should act this way.

Y/N: He is Keith again.

They then hear Kato's voice.

Kato: Excuse me, everyone, may ask you all to please assemble in the operation room.

Dan: Huh, what for?

Marucho: Wicked! It's ready.

Y/N: It was faster than I expected.

Keith: It's time.

*Time skip*

They were all now at the operation room as they were watching a display of the phantom data.

Marucho: I wanted to show you this. It's scan of the phantom data we received a few days ago.

Dan: What is it?

Marucho: Now look here.