Wall to Wall Brawl.

(Sorry I didn't update this yesterday, it was already finished, but I didn't have time to correct grammar errors that I could find, but anyways here it is)

Spectra and Mira, in their knee, were in front of Hydron, who was sitting on his throne.

Spectra: My prince, I have recruited a battle brawler to our side. It's Mira Fermin, she's Professor Clay's daughter.

Hydron: Ahh. You're full of surprises, Spectra. But this? And I thought Professor Clay only had a son.

Spectra: What? I'm surprised my prince knows about Clay's son.

Hydron: Your prince knows many things. You might be surprised. However, I must know. Can you assure me that this time we won't have a Masquerade incident with her?

Spectra: Yes.

Hydron: Well, Mira. I have high hopes for you. I am counting in you to complet my collection.

Mira: Collection?

Hydron: Would you like to see it?

He presses a few buttons on his throne before the wall behind him opens and reveals statues of Skyress, Preyas, Hydranoid, Tigrerra, and Gorem.

Mira: Those are...

Hydron: Of course you know about the Battling Bakugan that saved New Vestroia. I have collected five so far. But I'm still missing two. Perhaps you'll get them for me, Mira Fermin. Pyrus Dragonoid, Drago. And the Doom Bakugan, Darkus Leonidas. That is all, you're both dismissed.

Mira and Spectra exit the throne room before Hydron sits on his throne and and a screen appeared in front of him with man in it.

???: Prince Hydron. It amazes me how you can always find new ways to fail me.

Hydron: My dear father, how nice of you to call and lend your son such unwavering support.

Hydron's father: Don't talk back. Remember which one of us is king.

Hydron: How could I forget. And what is the king so upset this time?

Hydron's father: Care to guess?

Hydron: Oh, I supposed you must be concerned about the destruction of the dimension controllers of Alpha and Beta. But you have nothing to fear, father. As long as the controller here on Gamma City is operational, we have complete control over the bakugan. I would never let you down. my king.

Hydron's father: For your sake, I hope you're right. If we lose Gamma City, we lose everything.

Hydron: The Vexus are on site. They will protect the Gamma controller at all costs.

Hydron's father: They better, Hydron.

He says before ending the transmission.

Hydron: *sighs* I told him I'd handle it. But he worries about me too much. Still...