Volt's Revolt.

In Vestal Palace, the Vexos were kneeling in front of Zenoheld who was sitting on his throne room.

Zenoheld: Time to make those involved with the destruction of the BT system pay for their crimes with the lethal power of Prefessor Clay's alternative weapon.

Myline: Alternative?

Zenoheld: When it's completed, we will harness enough power to destroy Vestal and Earth. We'll be able to anhilate any living being that opose us. We will be unstopable. They will shed such bitter tears once they feel the full force of my mighty wrath!

Volt: Excuse me, sire.

Zenoheld: Hmm?

Volt: The original plan was to get revenge on the brawlers for kicking us out of Vestal, but this new mission of yours is wrong. It involves the destruction of innocents. It's not right to punish people that did nothing to harm us. I won't do it.

Myline: *whispers* Stop it!

Zenoheld: How dare you question me.

Hydron: Disloyal scum!

He says before kicking Volt to the ground.

Hydron: You're a soldier, Volt! Not a policy maker. All you need to do is be quiet and take orders. Like a good little doggie.

Volt glares at him as groaned a bit.

Meanwhile, Shun, Marduk, Ace, Baron, and Dan were in a lobby, in Marucho's house as Shun was meditating on the floor, Ace and Baron were sitting on a couch, Marduk was laying down on another couch, and Dan was walking around.

Drago: You need to relax, Dan.

Dan: Huh?

Drago: They're experts on this things. Let them do their work.

Dan: I wasn't really thinking about that. I was thinking of when the battle gear is done, we'll be even better than we are now. Imagine that! Aren't you excited, buddy?

Drago: Yes, I've been thinking the same thing.

Meanwhile, Marucho, Keith, Mira and Y/N were inside a lab room, as Y/N, Marucho, and Keith were each in a computer while Mira was examining the projected image of the Phantom data.

Marucho: Okay, I'm gonna upload the data from Drago's and Leonidas' last brawl. However, I think we need to to drastically change Leonidas' battle gear.

Leonidas: Yes. I felt really tired after using it.

Y/N: You did take longer to recover than Drago.

Keith: I didn't think that Leonidas' constitution would be too different from Drago's or Helios. However, it does make sense since he was born in the Doom Dimension. What do you think, Leonidas? Ready for more tests?

Leonidas: I am ready for everything.

Pantherine: Let's hope that it works.

Keith: Fingers crossed that this is gonna work.

Y/N: It will work. Mira, what's the transfer rate cycling at?

Keith: Is it stable?

They all turned to Mira but she seemed to be lost in thought.

Keith: Mira?

She then snaps out.

Mira: Oh, sorry, I zoned out. Transfer cycling rate is steady and solid.

*Time skip*

Mira was walking a hallway before leaning on the wall while releasing a sigh.

???: What's wrong with you?