Reunion.

(I'm really sorry for being absent two weeks. Had to fix some from school, so I had little to no time to write, but it's all good now, hope you enjoy the chapter)

Maxus Leonidas and Maxus Helios glared at each other.

Helios: Victory is mine, I can taste it!

Spectra: Six attributes fusion ability activate! Ultimate Striker!

Y/N: Six attributes fusion ability activate! Ultimate Destruction!

Helios charged a fire ball as Leonidas charged a dark energy ball.

Helios: You've match Maxus Helios' power. But are you willing to use it?

Y/N: If that's what it takes to stop you!

The two bakugan fire their attacks as they collide against each other and it created a powerful shockwave that launched everyone back and both bakugan returned to their partner. Meanwhile, the dimension controller at the top of the palace got destroyed from the shockwave.

Meanwhile, inside the throne room, a crater formed beneath Marucho as he was about to fall in, butt right at the right moment, he was grabbed by someone and when he looked up, it was his old partner, Preyas.

Shun: Skyress!

He says while looking behind Preyas.

They then look back and see Wilda, Ingram, and Elfin transformed

Wilda: This means one thing, the final dimension controller must've been destroyed.

Shun: Right.

Skyress: I didn't think I'd ever seen you again.

Shun: Yeah, me too.

Alarm System: Auto self-destruct system activated. Countdown to detonation activated. Please evacuate immediately.

Preyas: Can we do the reunion thing later...?!

Gorem: The palace is collapsing.

Tigrerra: You'll have to leave now!

Hydranoid: I will kill those who did this.