Six Degrees of Destruction.

Y/N: *as narrator* It has been six whole months since we freed New Vestroia from the Vestal invaders and the Vexus. We were all back on Earth taking well-earned rest with our bakugan. Life was sweet during this time. It seemed it was all in past. That is until a familiar face from the past showed up.

The brawlers were in Dr. Michael's lab as they saw the Dimension Transporter open and see a familiar friend coming out of it.

Y/N: Mira.

Mira: Hey, Y/N. Missed me?

Meanwhile, inside a throne room, King Zenoheld was sitting in his throne when a screen appeared in front of him showing Professor Clay.

Clay: King Zenoheld, I have a status report for you. The bakugan terminator system is finally complete. Our preliminary tests indicate that is fully functional and ready to go online. Once activated the BT system will destroy any bakugan caught within a six-thousand-kilometer radius. The only thing left is to gather Pyrus, Subterra, Haos, Darkus, Aquos, and Ventus. The six attributes needed to charge the system.

Zenoheld: Sounds like things are right on schedule. Please continue with your work.

Clay: As you wish, sir.

The screen disappears.

Zenoheld: They may have forced me to leave Vestal, but with the BT system I'll have vengeance against the bakugan who disgraced me.

Meanwhile, the brawlers, with the exception of Alice, were now on Marucho's plane as Mira was talking to Julie and Runo.

Runo: Did you do something with your hair?

Mira: You noticed. Actually, don't tell him, but I'm hoping Y/N notices it too.

Runo: Oh, I see. He sure will.

Dan: Hey, what's with all the whispering?

He says as he and Y/N were sitting on the couch.

Y/N: By the way, how are Ace and Barren doing?

Mira: Oh, you know, settling back into normal life.

She says while sitting next to him.

Marucho: Now that the bakugan are free, they must have a lot of spare time like us.

Mira: Barren is busy helping out with his brothers and sisters at home. Ace I haven't heard from in a while.

Meanwhile, the bakugan are on the table greeting each other.

Drago: He couldn't believe it himself.

Leonidas: *chuckles* The same happened to Y/N.

Drago: I told you, they do.

Elfin: Wilda, long time no speak-

Preyas: Hi, there, Wilda, my name's Preyas. I have to thank you for taking care of my little little Elfin here.

Elfin: What do you mean by your little Elfin? I am not your little anything! Don't you know it's rude to interrupt people when they are talking? Now, where were we?

Preyas: Me, rude? I'm not the one invading people's personal space!

Elfin: Space? I'll knock you into outer space!

Marucho: Guys, break it off.

Preyas and Elfin: She/He started it!

Leonidas: *sighs* I had forgotten how loud it was with him.

Gorem: I am Gorem, We've have heard so much about you. It's an honor to meet you.

Wilda: The honor is mine. I'm very happy to meet you.