Ultimate Bakugan.

The brawlers and their bakugan were now flying up to the palace, as Leonidas was carrying Pantherine.

Ace: Prince Hydron thinks he's safe in his sky palace.

Barren: But he's not as long as Tigrerra and the others are his prisoners.

Mira: I've seen them, they were turned into bronze statues in his throne room.

Marucho: That's horrible, we've got to free them.

Shun: We will, Marucho, we'll free them all.

Dan: Hang on, guys, we're coming.

Y/N: And this time nothing will stand in our way.

Meanwhile, Prince Hydron was sitting on his throne as he was watching the brawlers through a screen.

Hydron: Don't celebrate your victory yet. I won't give my collection to anybody.

He then presses a button on his throne.

Hydron: Final controller activate.

From the top of his palace, another dimension controller was lifted before the crystal started to shine.

Meanwhile, back with the brawlers, they continued on until their bakugan suddenly returned into ball form.

Barren: What's going on?!

Marucho: This is really bad!

Shun then pulled out a rope with a hook before throwing it to an elevator that was going upwards and catching Mira and Marucho.

Marucho: You got us, but who's got them!

He says while pointing at Y/N, Dan, Ace, and Barren as they kept falling. They the fall inside the hole...

But after a few moments they were floating up until they saw their bakugan struggling to pull them up by their clothes.

Dan: Woah...

Y/N: I didn't expect bakugan to have this much strength in this form...

Once they were out of the hole, they dropped them before landing on the ground and panting.

Dan: Thanks, guys, you saved us.

Drago: You're heavier than I remember...

Leonidas: He means you're welcome.

Dan: Wait, where are Shun and the others?

Y/N: They were able to make it in an elevator. Wait a minute, where is Pantherine?

Meanwhile, the rest were still heading by the elevator.

Marucho: That was totally weird, why did you guys turn back into balls.

Elfin: Yeah, didn't we destroy all the dimension controllers?

Shun: Well, it looks like the prince kept one in reserve.

Ingram: It seems the young prince is trickier than we thought.

Mira: I just hope the others are okay...

Wilda: They will be okay.

Mira: I guess so...

Shun: Wilda's right.

Mira: Huh?

Shun: Those brothers have been in worst spots than this. We need to go on with the mission.

Pantherine: From what Leonidas has told me, you're right.

They hear Pantherine and see her coming out of Shun's clothes.