Spectra Rises.

(Sorry for not posting again last week, didn't find the time to write. Also, I skipped the episodes of Baron vs Hydron and Ace vs Myline. Hasta la vista.)

Zenoheld was on his throne as the Vexus were kneeling in front of him.

Zenoheld: Those blasted ancients think they've fooled me with their little trick, but they are sadly mistaken. All they've done is prolonged the inevitable. The six attribute energies that I require to power the Bakugan Termination System will be mine. They may have defeated me in New Vestroia, but the bakugan and their brawlers will not stand in the way of my conquest.

Myline: King Zenoheld, it seems most logical that the bakugan resistance are the ones that the ancients entrusted their powers to. Given that the resistance is comprisable of vestals and earthlings, this would've allowed them to hide their energies in distant locations, making them more difficult for us to find. 

Zenoheld: What an interesting theory, Myline. The bakugan Battle Brawlers Resistance... Nothing would give me more pleasure than to crush them under my heel. I want you to start a trip in Vestal, since the vestals were once my subjects and should be punished.

Myline: Of course, sir. I have just the right person for the job.

Meanwhile, in Earth, in the park. Dan, Y/N, and Mira were sitting on the fountain.

Dan: Hey, Drago, how are you feeling?

Drago: Incredible, I've never felt so energetic.

Mira: Well I'm glad at least one of us is feeling well this morning, I couldn't sleep last might thinking about Zenoheld and the BT system.

Wilda: Try not to worry, Mira.

Mira: I know... I just wished there was a way to get in touch with Barren and Ace to see if everything is okay in Vestal. I hate not knowing.

Y/N: I understand you're worried, but their bakugan must've also evolved.

Drago: That's right, we've probably never been stronger or more ready for battle. It's probably the same for Nemus and Percival.

Mira: I know, I just feel something bad is about to happen...

Leonidas: I believe that with this change, they should be as strong or perhaps stronger than me.

Mira: Well, if our strongest member says it, I guess it reassures me a little.

*Time skip*

They were now at the door of the Kuso's house.

Dan: Man, I'm starving.

He takes a key from his pocket but when he inserted it, he looked confused.

Dan: That's weird...

Mira: What's wrong?

Dan: Nobody is supposed to be home and the door is open.

Drago: Maybe your mom forgot to lock the door when she left for yoga.

Wilda: Or maybe someone else is inside.

Pantherine: But who else could it be?

Mira: A burglar...?

Y/N: In the middle of the day...?

They silently open the door and see nothing strange at first sight and they enter carefully when suddenly, a door opened as it surprised them and they fall to the ground along with another person.

Dan: Hey, buddy, what's the big idea?! I'm gonna call the co-!

Y/N: Dad?

He says as they finally look at the person well and is Mr. Kuso.