Bakugan Gone and Rescue!

( I still live! I'm real sorry! I know I've been absent a long time. And that today is not Friday nor Saturday. To put it short, I've had some problems with my life lately and didn't have the time or motivation to make any chapters during that time. But it's all well now(Hopefully). In any case, today I only have this chapter, but I'll try to update two in Friday, and after that it will all be back to normal. Well then, let's go.

Mira was walking around the park.

Mira: Where did he go? He was with us for a moment and then suddenly disappears.

She then passed by the fountain as she sees someone on the floor before hurrying to them and seeing that it's Y/N.

Mira: Y/N! Wake up!

???: Mira!

Mira then looks at Y/N's pocket and sees Pantherine.

Mira: Pantherine, what happened?

Pantherine: I-It's not fair! It wasn't a fair fight...

Mira: A fight? Tell me, what happened.

Pantherine: Y/N... He challenged Spectra to get Drago back.

Mira: He challenged him? Why didn't he tell us...?

Pantherine: But Spectra cheated! He injected Y/N with something that made him fall unconscious a-and then he took Leonidas!

Mira: *thoughts* Keith... just why...?

Mira: Let's take him home.

Pantherine: Y-Yeah...

Mira puts his arm around her shoulders before taking him home.

*Time skip*

Mira, Baron, Runo, and Julie were in the living room.

Mira: I never thought the two were this reckless...

Runo: *sighs* I would expected it from Dan... but from Y/N... not really.

Mira: So, we all agree we can't let them battle soon?

Baron: Then I'll fight for them.

Mira: I'm sorry, Baron, but you're not ready for that. Spectra is even more dangerous now that he has his hands on Drago and Leonidas.

Baron: Then you'll have to do it, Mira.

Mira: B-But I can't...

Meanwhile, in Dan's dreams. Dan was standing by the fountain of the park.

Dan: Drago!

He screams desperately before falling to his knees.

Dan: I'm sorry, partner... I let you down... I wasn't strong enough to stop Spectra...!

He punches the floor a few times.

Suddenly, a red sphere appeared on top of the fountain. 

???: Your call has been answered, Dan Kuso.

Dan: Wait, I know you.

The sphere disappears as Apollonir came out of it.

Apollonir: I have come to retrieve Drago.

Dan: Drago... Sorry, I'm the reason Drago's gone. I wasn't strong enough... Now Spectra's got him and there's nothing I can do to stop the Vexus...!

Apollonir: I heard your cries for help even in the perfect core, but you disappoint me, Dan Kuso.

Dan: Huh?

Apollonir: Have you given up so easily? Do you have the courage to battle once again? To get Drago back?