Prologue

"This.... stop... please."

His eyes is unfocused and he was kissing my neck and touching my nipples. Damn me. I know it's my fault, its his rut and yet I showed myself here. I've been in love with this man for 3 years since I first saw him in the hotel, he's the owner and one of the richest here in Dela Fuente and in manila. We were having an after party because we won in the finals and he happens to own it. And I'm so stupid using my pheromones to trigger his rut. Dammit.

"Y-you can't, sir... You will regret this." I said, it's getting hard to breath, I feel like I'm going into heat. He was kissing me and all.

"Let me, in..." He growled at me, he was breathing so hard and I saw how his eyes glow then he bites my inner thigh which made me moan... Oh goddamn this beautiful man. Then that's it, I made a stupid decision. Fucking stupid decision because I used my heart and spread my legs.

It's the longest three days of my life. His rut won't calm down and I already feel like dying but I couldn't stop him even if I want. Wala pa rin sya sa huwisto niya.

"What's your name?" He asked out of the blue while thrusting in me. I couldn't answer in an instant. I feel like moan was the only words I could say.

I gasped. "L-lane..."

  "Rhythm..."

  My friend Kelly (beta) called me. He was with me when I felt like something's wrong with me. He insisted we buy pregnancy kit, I've been vomiting and grumpy for a week. I couldn't even eat my favorite food.

Two lines... two fucking lines. I'm fucking doom and yet I still can't believe so we went to the hospital.

"You're four months pregnant, congratulations..." The doctor was fckng happy while telling me the news couldn't blame her, she doesn't know my situation.

"I have to quit... I have to run away."