Svern's Letter (2)

Rythm Lane,

Hi babe. It's been two years since you left and I haven't heard any reply from you. You don't even talk to me. I... I patched things up with our daughter. She... she asked for a condo when she turned 18. Keegan... Keegan wanna join the company na. He said he is the first born so he will help me but he still wants to made his own company. He just needs experience so I let him. Achelous... You know Achelous, His friend Calen was always following Morrigan. I don't even know what kind of love triangle is that. Come back now babe. You always send back my gifts. Marry me, Lane. This time for real please...

Yours,
Svern Heegan.

-----

Rythm Lane,

Can you believe they're growing up to o fast? And You know you're ex suitor? Why does he come here? Morrigan likes him! What about me?! Anyway I heard he was looking for Kelly, you see... I know where he was he asked for help because... I wouldn't tell you first, I think you have to hear it from him. It's a secret. I don't even know if you are reading this. Mallory misses you, last night she came to our room crying and calling for you and I can't even call you because I know you wouldn't answer and Mom--your mom was sleeping I can't just wake her para tawagan ka. I'm still waiting for you baby. I swear since then I hadn't been with anyone.

Yours,
Svern Heegan.

----

Rythm Lane,

Babe, marry me please. I need to tie you so that I could be with you forever. I'm so into you I could barely breathe. You know Kaori admitted to me that she knew about the twins. She said it serves me right not knowing them because I'm an asshole. So... I'm sorry again. I fucking love--- I don't think the word love could contain what I feel for you...

Yours,
Svern Heegan.

----

Rythm Lane,

3 years... you've been gone for three years, building your life and being happy without me. The kids grew up too fast. Morrigan doesn't live with us anymore but she still visits her grandma and Molly. Keegan was you know always quiet. He's growing up just like me! He's so I don't know... Anyway this will be my last letter coz someone said you're going back. I'll just pursue you and ask for your forgiveness over and over again until you decide to have me again. I fuckng love you Rythm Lane Diaz Dmitri.

Yours,
Svern Heegan.