Seventeen.

Have you ever like someone so much that the only solution you can think of... is that you pray to God to make you stop liking him. I can be anything in this world and yet I still wanted to be his. Gods. Everyday I dive myself to work and into building myself again which I lost when I fell for Heegan when I was 17.

I thought I was moving on, I thought I could. Move on they said, it'll be fine they said. Then I realize it wasn't fucking easy, it fucking hurts. I was sitting in my couch every night overthinking, a million and one question keeps on running through my head, I can't even sleep well, creating different scenarios in my mind, while making a mental list of regrets but I know I can't keep on blaming myself for someone else's inability to provide the type of love I deserve. And this day was always the same as any other day. I'll just keep on convincing myself that it's fine, that my kids was enough for me. Kasi ano ba naman ang magagawa ko kung hindi niya ako kayang mahalin? I should be grateful because he's big part of my life.

I mustered all of my courage to go to where he is. Sa kompanya niya. I didn't even know what to say sa mga kawork namin dati doon. They didn't know before but now they do. When Heegan went and announce my kids and made them Dmitri. It was a buzz. Many made assumptions to why my twins was older than Achelous and they even revealed my identity. How I was a former athlete and maybe the reason I quit was because of the twins and all. I was busy building my life again while I was abroad so I didn't bother that much just talked to my kids about the news and I know Heegan did his best to protect the kids and now I'm on my way to tell him that his daughter doesn't want his surname anymore. Sumasakit ang ulo ko.

Gods, Morrigan. Is this my karma? For being greedy? For wanting something isn't meant for me? Nagmahal lang din naman ako e. I just want my own ever after kahit di na ganoon kahappy sana kaso wala e.

"Morning po. What can I do for you sir?" Sabi sa akin ng nasa front desk. Bago siguro siya dahil di siya familiar sa akin.

"Can you tell Mr.Dmitri, that Lane Diaz is here..."

Nanlaki mata niya nung narinig ako. "S-sorry sir. Akyat nalang po ako sa office ni Mr. Dmitri..." Bigla niyang sabi. How did he know I'm going to be here? Weird. I just said my thanks tapos dumaan muna ako sa dati naming office ang alam ko nandoon parin mostly.

Ma'am Nathalie was the first one who saw me.

"Oh my Gosh! Lane!" She hugged me tapos sumunod narin yung iba.

Natigilan sila sa mga ginagawa nila. "Gaga ka! Dami kaming nasagap na chismis!"

"Gagi ka. Kaya pala may something na aura nun si sir! Ang ganda at gwapo ng mga junakis niyo ha!"

"Oo din, jusko. Nakita ko nga yung bunso tska yung kuya nung last dyosko. Pwede ko ba hintayin yung anak mo te?"

Natawa ako. "You mean Keegan? Baliw. Try if you can talk to his dad."

We talked for almost thirty minutes and all before I realize na kailangan ko nga palang kausapin si Heegan kaya ako pumunta dito. So I told them I would treat them next time.

Tere smiled when she saw me. I knew she wanted to talk pero bigla bumukas yung office ni Heegan nakakunot noo pa siya tapos natigilan siya nung nakita ako. "What took you so long? I've been waiting here for 30 minutes." Tapos pumasok ulit siya nagkatinginan kami ni Tere then she shrugged.

"We'll talk later, Tere." I said before going inside Heegan's office.

"Hi..." I said. He still looks so perfect kahit ilang taon na siya. His hair was fixed but he combed his hair with his fingers. His white polo shirt was unbutton then nakafold yung sleeves niya. He took off his tie too and damn I smell his perfume and his pheromones. I was trying to control mine and my heart won't stop beating so fast and my stomach is fluttering.

He looked at me. "When did you came home?"

"Yesterday, I met with the kids." I sat at his couch then he sit in front of me too. Come on... I'm throbbing. No.... Focus. I bit my lip.

"I..." Natigilan ako when I saw him stare at my lips. Gods. I cleared my throat tsaka siya tumingin sa akin ulit. I felt my whole body shiver with the way he looks at me. Do not seduce me mygods. Ilang taon na tayo ilan narin anak natin.

"Uh... Your daughter Morri wants to change her last n-name-- will you stop that?"

He smirked. "Stop what? I'm just standing here though my love."

Love? What the heck was this guy talking about? I rolled my eyes. "Stop emitting your pheromones. Mygod."

He lean on his seat. "Does that bother you?"

I almost purr. Gods. What? I shook my head. Focus! "Focus, Heegan."

He smiled and gave me a documents. "That's what she needed. I know all the things they do, love."

Ang bilis naman. I just shrugged. "Oh... Okay. Thank you, Heegan." My heart won't stop pounding and if I don't leave I'm afraid he'll hear it. So I stood up and walk to the door. Tahimik lang naman siya nung hahawakan ko na yung door knob. I felt his presence behind me. I smell his scent with his pheromones. Gods. I feel his heat in my back and I almost groan. He was holding my hand na nakahawak sa doorknob.

"Not so fast, my love..." His one hand held my waist and pulled me to him. So now I'm leaning on him and damn if I said I didn't feel his hardness behind me. He sniffed my neck.

"H-Heegan..."

I heard him hiss. "I missed you, Rhythm... I missed you so bad." Diniin niya pa ako sa dibdib niya. Gods.

I feel like I'm loosing my oxygen. "What... what... uh. are you doing?" Hirap na hirap kong wika sakaniya
Umayos ka Lane! Push him or something! Wag kang marupok! Kaya kayo nakaapat e!

"Marry me, Rhythm and I will let our daughter do what she wants. I hate it but you have to be mine... Marry me, please..." He was whispering in my ears and I felt my whole body shiver and I... got hard.