Nine.

"I first saw you when I was 17 years old. That was 14 years ago. You do know that I was an athlete. It was at your hotel in Manila. The one where you always stay when you're in your rut. That was it... Since then I was following everything about you... for 3 years... I was so in love with you Svern Heegan... " Pag amin ko sakaniya. Umaga na yata nakatulala lang kasi ako magdamag umiiyak paos na nga din ako. But I miss my kids. Ikamamatay ko talaga. He came this morning with a tray of food and he already wear nice shirt and pants. Maayos narin yung buhok niya. His wounds were already tended. But his eyes is still dark. He wasn't talking he was just looking at me. Like he wants to believe me but he can't. I don't care anymore.

"I loved you secretly for 3 years even when I know how far apart our world is. When I turned 20 I said I would give up my feelings after I confessed but then I found out its your rut. Then you know what happened. We fucked for 3 days without you stopping. I didn't think I'd get pregnant but you see I'm a dominant omega..." I smiled bitterly remembering everything I did just for him. I held my stomach.

I closed my eyes."I mean I was on my peak, I was just 20 years old. But I'm in love with you so I gave up everything for the twins... Then I found out you got Miss Kaori pregnant and y-you're... you are getting married... The point is... Ang hirap mong mahalin Heegan." I started to cry. Ang sakit sakit na.

"Hindi ko ipagkakait sayo ang mga bata but please... You're their father. We can co-parent for them. You can be with them if you want but please for now I want to see them. Please..."

He stood up I saw how he put a small box in front of me and I wasn't born yesterday to not know what it is.

"Marry me then and then you'll see them."

Napanganga ako. "What? Why? Hindi na kailangan yon-"

"My kids wouldn't want to be with me if you're not there too. I want them here in my house everyday. I want them to use my last name, I wanna give them everything and I could only do that if you marry me." He said like he was just stating a fact like asking me marriage wasn't just a big thing. Like he didn't break my heart over and over again. Like he didn't got married with someone else and had a kid. Like he wasn't once divorced.

"But you don't love me..." Mahina kong tugon then he looked at me without any hint of emotion. And I felt like I was stabbed. Like I was slapped again by the reality. q

"So? We don't need love, we had sex when I didn't even love you."

Parang binuhusan ako ng tubig na may madaming yelo sa sinabi niya. It was the truth yes. I know that. He can never love me and if it weren't for our kids we wouldn't be here right now. I smiled bitterly. I looked at the ring."Okay. I will marry you then. Who wouldn't want to marry Mr. Svern Heegan Dmitri." Hiding the fact that it hurts. I think it will always hurt me. Ah, this is the reality.

"Are you using sarcasm on me, Rhythm?"

Natawa ako ng mapakla. I just shook my head. I'm freaking tired. "If I'd known it would hurt like this, Hindi ko na sana--" I stopped myself and sighed. I took the ring and put it on.

"I'll just take a bath then take me to my kids. Oh wait, where's my phone?" Walang gana kong sabi. Pagod na ako. Grabe.

"Why? I'll just buy you new one."

Kumunot noo ko sa sinasabi niya. "Why do you care? I have to call my mom and Carlisle. Omygod. Give it back!" Asik ko sakaniya kahit nang hihina ako.

"Your mom's here with our kids. Carlisle? Who the fuck is that? Your boyfriend? Break up with him tell him you're getting married." Binigyan diin niya lahat ng salitang sinabi niya which really piss me off.

"What? Baliw ka ba? Jusko. Ha... Maliligo na ako at gusto ko ng makita mga anak ko--"

"Natin. Anak natin. You and me. They're ours." Inirapan ko na nga lang siya. Jusko daming alam. Pabibo.

"Dami mong alam, ano iq mo? Anyway I still have to say this before I take a bath... Uh... Molly--Molly has a twin--"

Tumayo siya at lumapit sa akin. "What? Where? Tatlo lang sila-"

"I... I lost him, I didn't know I was 4 months pregnant that time I was busy with work and trying to forget you then I fainted. I lost her twin. I'm sorry."

I saw how his eyes showed how hurt he was. "Is there more? How could you hurt me like this, Rhythm? We will visit--"

"Saint."

Nagtataka siyang tumingin sa akin. "His name is saint. He's a boy, Mallory's twin is a boy and I work for Carlisle and also this week na ang birthday ng kambal."

It took me an hour bago maging presentable sa mga anak ko. I could hear this tall guy grunting and mumbling beside me. What the heck. I told him I had to go out para pumunta sa bar. I still have to work and he was against it.

Nung nakarating kami sa parang playroom nila ang bilis nang tibok ng puso ko. This is the first time na hindi ko sila nakita ng ilang araw. I opened the door and the first I saw was them playing with Achelous and Solenn.

"Baby..." Agaw ko sa atensyon nila. Unang tumakbo si Keegan sa akin. He will always be the first one to come to me.

"Papa... Papa where have you been? I missed you..." He said when he hugged me. Yinakap din ako ni Morrigan. She was pouting.

"Papa. Mit yu." Mallory said then kissed me.

"I'm sorry..." I was caressing Morrigan's hair. She looked at up her dad behind me then her smile was gone.

"Papa did the monster get you?"

Napanganga ako. "What monster?" Takang tanong ko sakaniya.

"That guy." She really pointed him. I took her hand. My eyes grew wide. I feel like I could here their father growl. Omygad.

"Baby... Baby that's daddy, you know it right? You've been asking for him right?" Pag aalo ko sakaniya.

She's still indifferent. "But he made you cry and he bring us here hindi naman natin house ito. And he won't even let us see you..."

I'm really sorry. Is this my karma? I didn't want them to treat their father like this.

"Papa when will be coming back home?" Keegan asked. He's not even looking at his father. Now I know why Heegan said those. I thought once they see him they will be over the moon.

"Later okay, kumain na kayo? Hi Achelous... Sige na Morrigan, Keegan you play with your brother and cousin na. I will just talk to Lola." They didn't want to pero no choice sila.

Hinawakan ako sa braso ni Heegan. "Where are you going?" Wow possesive yarn? Natawa na lang ako.

"Can I just talk to my mom? Baka naman pwede diba?"

"Mom... I'm sorry, it all happens so fast. Nagulat na lang din ako." Panimula ko. Pumunta kami sa isang kwarto. Jusmiyo ilan ba ang kwarto sa bahay na ito? I just wish this wasn't the house where he used to live with nung mag asawa pa sila ni Kaori.

My mom hugged me,"It's okay anak. He already explained everything. At first I was worried kasi sabi mo mamamasyal lang kayo tapos nagulat ako may kumatok sa pinto ko na sobrang gwapo. Then when I saw him I instantly knew he's the father."

"Mom he wants us to get married, for the kids."

"But do you want to?"

I smiled bitterly. "Of course mom, I'm still in love with him. How could I not when all my life I've been waiting for this day? But doesn't love me and that's fine with me... I guess we can never have everything..."