Epilogue (2)

WARNING: SPG (this is the last chapter sorry if may mga madidisappoint sa ending but I think this is the appropriate ending for them. Thank you for reading this! This was my first bl story or man to man story)

-----

We went to malibu for our honeymoon. I already told Heegan I can't bear another child anymore, I didn't want him to expect another child again. Sumasakit na nga ang ulo ko kay Morrigan. I was admiring the view in Carbon beach Malibu, CA

 I was admiring the view in Carbon beach Malibu, CA

"I love you..." He whispered, he hugged me from the back. I was startled but tried not to show it. He will laugh at me and Gods how I love his laugh, how I love hearing it.

I smiled inwardly, enjoying his warmth and hug. "I love you too."

"I wanna be inside you..." His voice was rasped and his breathing starts to be heavy and his pheromones starting to become dark. He's horny... He was talking off my pants and briefs. Nanlalaki pa mata ko.

"Let's... take a. shower--" I gasped when he bend me over and I felt his tongue in my hole. What! "That's dirty!" I shrieked trying to move away from him but he held my thighs to make sure I stay. What... I was bending over the rails. It was a private resort but we were outside the veranda! But I can't-- I want him, all of him! Inside me!

"Hmmm. You're so sweet, wet and ready for me..." He plunged two fingers in my whole while his tongue is licking it and his other hands were fisting my hard cock.

I was breathing hard, starting to lose my senses. I admit... Hinihingal na ako. "I'm... cum---" Before I get to cum he stopped fingering me, what? lilingon sana ako. I heard talking of his pants then I felt his hard massive cock sliding in between my ass. I moaned inwardly. I looked at him helplessly, almost whimpering.

"You want me to put my cock inside your wet hole, love? Yeah? I'll put it all in balls deep and I will cum in your hole until you're bloated with my fucking cum..." he said sensually. He was kissing my neck and back while sliding his cock in my ass up and down.

He slapped my ass. "Aww..." It sting but damn felt so good. I didn't know where to put my hand or where to look. I was in ecstacy!

"Heegan... please." I plead I need him to stop teasing me. He looked at me with so much desire, hunger and lust. I saw his cock glistening with precum and his vein bulging with his fucking massive cock. I don't even know how it fits inside me or how I manage to take him all in. I was about to plead him again when he thrust in me in one swoop. He was inside me. I heard him groan and curse.

"Fuck you're fucking tight and so good, love..." He hissed then I felt him pull out then fucking thrust again then he found his pace and started to thrust faster and harder. I was still bending, he found my spot. I kept on moaning. I want him deeper!

"Ah... Oh, God... Faster." humihingal na wika ko. I held my cock, I was holding it up and down, following his thrust. He slapped my ass again. He was holding my waist. The night is silent all I hear was our body clashing together, our moans and the waves of the beach near us.

I'm cumming then I felt him took my legs upward. He was holding me, my back in his chest I could almost feel his heartbeats. I felt his breath in my neck. He was thrusting me while he's carrying me. Oh Gods.

"You're... y-you're too... deep." Ungol ko sakaniya. Wala na akong pakielam sa paligid ko. I hear him calling my name. I was already in cloud 9, I can feel his bulge inside me.

"Fucking! ughh..." He roared in deep thrust he came inside me, I could feel his cum spurting inside me. I feel so full. He carried me to the bed. "Babe..." He leaned to kiss me after he put me down to the bed, I feel the cum on my legs when he took his cock out.  We kissed torridly with tongue clashing and saliva gushing. Our mouth and jaw was wet but I don't care. I love this man, I already knew he was the one the first time I laid my eyes on him at the elevator, since I was 17.

I was running for my breath after our explosive kiss, "I love you, Heegan. I fucking love you." I confessed again, I felt a tear escape my eyes. He kissed my tears. He's still on top of me.

"Don't cry, my love. I fckng do too, I fucking love you. I know it took me long enought but now I'm here... Thank you for marrying me..." He took my hand where he put the ring, he rubbed his cheeks on it then he kissed my ring finger. I saw tears in his eyes. God... How can he still be this beautiful? He's sweating and all but still beautiful? I grasped his hair then clashed my lips with him again, I felt him entering me again. Binalot ko yung legs ko sa likod niya para mas madiin siya sa akin. I want him inside me balls deep, I don't fucking care if I get bodyache tomorrow or if I get sore, hell I don't fucking care even if he ruin me. I want him... Still fucking want him.

I was sobbing in between our kisses and his thrusts. I feel him between all of my systems. I've never felt anything like this.

"You are my home..." he declared. Hinihingal siya pero tuloy pa din ang pagbayo niya sa akin. I clawed his back. fuck. He's getting faster. I was pushing him in me.

"Fuck... Faster, harder... ah.. please..." I pleaded between my moans and his.

He put his hands on my neck choking me but not like really choking me hard while his other hand is in my legs, he was biting my thigh while thrusting. I saw his eyes glowed, our room was full of our pheromes. All the moans and the sounds of our body clashing. Di na ako magtataka kung maririnig kami ng ibang nandito but I don't care.

We made love like rabbit till morning without sleeping and eating. Gods. I was so exhausted but happy and contented. He made my insides felt full with his cum wishing I could get pregnant again. Ha! He wish.

"Babe... morning." Groggy niyang sabi. I looked at the time, 6pm. Morning? I chuckled. He was spooning me. I felt his held on my stomach tighten.

"Morning ka dyan. Gabi na..."

He kissed my neck. "You are mine... my endgame, my one and only, the one who bore my kids, my better half and my mate Rythm Lane Diaz Dmitri... Always remember that."

I smiled and kiss his hand. "You are mine... You're my endgame, Heegan. You will always be the love of my life, my aftertaste..."