Twelve.

''Morrigan... When will you call your father, daddy? You were always looking for him and now he's here anak... You have to give him a chance, love. It's not his fault Morri. It's not your daddy's fault... It was me, it was all on me Morrigan. I loved him, your dad despite knowing he could never be mine..." I was sobbing and it pains me. I didn't want it to be like this, them treating Heegan like he's a villain. When all along it was all me. Every night I can see how he wants to cry. They talk to him they do but there's still this distance like he's still out of the picture.

Morrigan and Keegan hugged me. "Papa... Can we just leave na lang? I want to go back to our old home." She said her eyes is red, she's almost crying.

I shook my head. "Baby this is our home now. Daddy loves all of you and he's giving you everything, right? You know he loves you right?"

She nods at me. "But papa, I heard you saying he still doesn't love you and I don't want that Papa. I want you to feel love papa the way you love the three of us..." Gods my daughter was just 12 years old and she's already thinking about all of this.

I hugged her. ''Oh baby... Hindi ganun. I'm sorry, it's okay to give him a chance. We will deal with it okay. You know that Daddy and Papa is getting married right? And you'll soon take your daddy's last name... Just... Give him a chance, Morrigan and Keegan okay?'' Nagtinginan lang yung kambal tapos tumango. 

Heegan volunteered na siya na maghahatid sa kambal sa school. I have so many back logs na kailangang gawin kaya hinayaan ko na lang. Biglang nagvibrate yung phone ko, si Kelly pala. Ang alam ko nasa pangasinan siya ngayon at nagmumuni sa resort doon. 

Do not tell him where I am... Thanks. Love you.

I was about to replied him nung pumasok si Carl sa office na mukhang malaki pinagdadaanan.  Jusko. 

''Do you know where's Kellany?'' Bungad niya sa akin wala man lang hi or hello? Lagi mo ba sa aking hahanapin best friend ko? Jusko talaga itong dalawang ito. Hide and seek ang peg?

"What's going on between you two?" Di na nakatiis kong tanong sakaniya. Gods. They're making me crazy with all the scenarios and all.

He stopped in front of me. He used to look at me like he still likes me but now it changed. "I... I really don't know, Lane. We were solid you know. We used to be, just friends then one day it all changed. I don't know if it's me or him or the circumstances that led to this. I thought It'd take me long to forget you but then. Hindi ko alam Lane. Kellany, he's driving me insane. You know I used to not care whether he sleeps around or get drunk or get high. I don't know... " He was shaking his head. Ah, his head is at war.

"You know what's scariest thing about love? It's when you would notice late that you're already in deep..." Advice ko sakaniya. Dyan kasi nagsisimula e. Once you care for someone more than your allowed too and friends don't sleep with each other maybe once but then if it keeps on happening. And know Kelly hates sleeping with the same person twice he only sleeps with Psalm if he's bored of one night stands. They've been fubu since they're college I think.

Keegan texted saying their dad picked them up and now they're at the mall. So I said enjoy at uuwi na lang ako para naman makapagbonding. I was playing with Molly when the door opened. It was Morrigan she was crying then she ran to me. 

''Bakit anak?'' I hugged her. 

She was sobbing nakita kong sumunod si Heegan. ''Baby-'' 

She glared at him. What happened? ''You're a liar! I'm 12 but I'm not stupid!'' She yelled angrily even when she was crying. 

''Morrigan do not yell at your dad! What happened ba?'' Then the next thing I heard broke my heart again for the nth time. 

''Papa-- Papa uwi na tayo... Please... I saw him-- I s-saw him kissing someone else! I saw him papa!'' She yelled while she was crying hard. I was too stunned. I feel like everything was moving in slow motion. Funny how complacent I was thinking everything was fine. That I already got the love of my life only to be disappointed again by the reality that... That he was never in love with me. That he was just marrying me for the kids. That I was the only fool that hope for a miracle. Nung nakahawi ako niyakap ko ulit si Morrigan and kissed her. She was still crying. Heegan was standing there I guess, I didn't dare to look at him. May karapatan ba akong magalit? Why did he have to do that while he was with the kids? 

''Mama, pwede po pakidala mga bata sa kwarto nila...'' 

Keegan held his sister's hand he looked at me, his eyes were like asking for something. I just nod at him. I guess everyone heard what Morri yelled. Heegan didn't deny or refute. Dinaanan ko lang siya and went to my room. Hindi kami magkasama sa kwarto. What do I do? What should I do? I thought I was doing the right thing. Umupo lang ako sa gilid nang kama at prinoproseso mga pangyayari. I thought this day would be okay. 

I heard the door opened and close. I knew it was him but I didn't look. How many ways does he have to rip my heart out? Okay lang kung ako lang but the kids... Gods. 

''Rhythm... That's... That's the pheromone. That--'' 

''I don't care what you do, Heegan! But to let my kids see that?! What the hell?! Bakit?! Ganun ka kauhaw sa omega?! How dare you do that in front of my kids!'' I throw the vase on him. It didn't even hit him it just shattered on the floor. Napapikit ako dahilan para pumatak yung luha ko. ''Gods, how many ways do you have to ruin me, Svern Heegan? Okay lang kung ako lang e... But the kids. How am I going to defend you from them if they saw it with their own eyes? Pheromones? Since when were you so weak that you got hooked with anyone who emits their pheromones?!'' 

''I'm sorry... I'll fix this. I will talk to them--'' 

I just shut off. ''Wag na... Aalis na lang kami. They don't like you before and I'm sure as hell they don't like you even more now. Let's just stop this bullshit. I know you don't love me but this... this was so low. So we're leaving and you-- you can just fuck anyone. I don't care. I'm fucking tired of you, sa totoo lang...'' Pakiusap ko sakaniya. 

He shook his head. ''No! You're not leaving and you're not taking my kids!'' I stood up and slapped him hard. Umalingawngaw pa yung tunog. 

''Fuck you! I gave you a chance then you blew it. Don't make excuses, Svern. We all know you wanted to do that so bad.''