Fifteen.

"I'm leaving in 3 days, I accepted a job in L.A, so the twins will stay here for a while and I'll be taking Molly with me. They will go back and forth Philippines to where I am. You could do that, you're a Dmitri. I'm not asking for permission, I'm just telling you the plan..." I went to the house to see the kids and talk to him about my plan after two weeks of thinking and being alone. I went with Kelly to his ex's wedding and he just sent me home, I wanted to get drunk with him but he said kagagaling ko lang sa sakit. A friend of mine who used to be my team mate in swimming club offered me a job in L.A as a swimming instructor for kids and I took it. This is the best thing to do for us. Being here and staying with Heegan is exhausting and if I didn't leave I think I will really die.

"What? No... You can't leave, we're getting married." Parang walang narinig na wika niya sa akin. Nakakunot noo pa siya.

I glared at him. I almost grind my teeth. "I said no. I'm not marrying you anymore, marry someone else or something. You can still change the kids last name but not me. I'm leaving. I already talked to the kids. Sasama muna sila sa akin habang nandito pa ako-" He grabbed my arms to stop me from leaving.

I saw the despair in his eyes. I don't know how the kids was treating him but what can I do. They're too smart for their own good. "Please... Rythm, let's do this. Let's fix this." Nakaya niya naman noon nung naghiwalay sila ni Miss Kaori. Matagal pa nga sila e bakit ngayon kung makapigil siya akala mo may feelings siya.

I grip his hand which holding my arms, "Do you love me?" Wala sa loob kong natanong sakaniya. Nakatingin lang ako sakaniya habang naghihintay ng sagot, nakita ko kung paano siya natigilan at napatingin sa akin kung paano lumuwang at nahulog ang kamay niya mula sa pagkakahawak sa akin at kung paano siya napaatras. I scoffed. Of course, he's still all of the things that I want but can't have.

"I..." He started talking but then he didn't continue and closed his mouth again. I saw how he gripped his hand, I saw how his jaw tightened because he couldn't say anything. I saw how chaos in his eyes and I wouldn't want that happening to him. I love him, he's still all of the things that I want and need.

I just smiled bitterly at him. Akala ko sa isang dekada na pag mamahal ko kay Heegan sanay na ako. Nung una palang naman hindi na dapat ako pumasok sa mundo niya. If it weren't for the kids I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't have those chances to be that close to him. "It's fine, from the start I already knew that I cannot have you, Svern... You could just love the kids cause they are yours. I'm leaving, Keegan will contact you na lang the day of my flight. Have a good life..."

"How do you do that?" Nasa pinto na ako nung magsalita siya.

I was confused for a moment. How do I do what? "What?"

He stood there looking so perfect. How fucking perfect this man is. It even hurts just looking at him, like I wasn't mean to see him this close and to breathe the same air as him. Funny how I have him in front of me but I cannot have his heart.

He walked towards me slowly. Like he was crumbling, like his head was also a mess. I can see the questions in his eyes. Morrigan looks like him whenever she's curious or thinking about something she cannot fathom.

"How can you love me and not ask anything? How can you still love me even when I'm the worst person to love?" He was talking slowly, his voice was rasped. He's tired... I am too. Matatanda narin kasi kami pero heto at para parin kaming bata na hindi alam kung ano dapat gawin.

I gripped the doorknob. "Because you are the love of my life, I loved you despite your flaws that's why no matter how tiring it is to love you, mahal parin kita. But now honestly? Pagod na ako dahil minsan parang sinasadya mo na saktan ako ng saktan. Heegan it's okay if you want to have someone else or be with someone else. I'm too old to chase for you anymore. Goodbye, Heegan."

"Papa, can I just like go with you na lang po?" Morrigan asked me, today is my flight and I took them anywhere they want, took many pictures. Made so many memories. Sasanayin ko lang sarili ko sa routine abroad then I will let them visit me.

I held her hair. "Baby you know why I have to leave and why you have to stay here right? Your daddy can provide you all you need. I have to establish myself first then when you both graduate high school. Nasa sainyo na kung gusto niyo mag stay kay Lola niyo, sa dad niyo or sa akin. And you know Molly's still 4 years old so I have to bring her..."

She pouted at me. "Papa can we just not let him in our life na lang--"

"Morrigan, will you stop saying nonsense? Papa has enough of stress already. We have to understand these things on our own. We have to let Papa breathe for a while..." Keegan cut off his sister.

She rolled her eyes on him. "Alam ko naman yun Kee. Bakit ba ang sungit-sungit mo palagi sa akin? Kambal mo ako."

"Papa leave?" Biglang singit ni Molly. She already knew some sentences nasasayo na lang kung maiintindihan mo o hindi. I nod at her and held her small hand. She's the closest to Heegan. Infairness naman sakaniya nakikita ko naman kung gaano niya kamahal mga bata. Hindi nga lang ako kasali sa pagmamahal nun.

"I will miss both of you, you have to be good okay? Give him a chance please. He's still your dad no matter what and someday if you had children of your own you will understand baby."

Nasa airport na ako ngayon and the kids went with me sa airport nandito narin si Heegan with Mom.

"Mom you take care okay? Don't worry about the kids, you can just rest and do things you want. I'm  sorry mama, I have to leave." I hugged her my mom is one of the strongest person I know. Kelly is busy hindi ko na alam nangyayari dun sabi niya magkikita nalang kami sa L.A and I also said goodbye kay Carlisle. He was busy chasing Kelly I think. Ewan ko sa dalawang iyon.

"Papa I love you... Call ka po lagi ha?" Morrigan said while she's hugging me.

"Papa we will be fine, so be happy there..." Keegan kissed my hand. May tumulo tuloy na luha ko. Pinauna ko na yung kambal tsaka si Mom. Si Heegan nalang nandito. He was bidding goodbye to Molly.

"You be good, Mallory okay? I love you my love." He said then kissed her while she was giggling. She was caressing her father's face. Inabot niya na sa akin si Molly then he looked at me.

He held the hem of my jacket. Napataas ang kilay ko. "We're leaving, dun ka na."

He heave a sigh, his eyes were red like he was about to cry. Nagulat na lang ako nung hinalikan niya ako sa noo. May napapatingin pa kamo. I stood there frozen then he whispered, "You were one of the best thing in my life, Rhythm Lane..."