Razz

"Hey, we made it." Bow says.

"Whoa."

"Welcome to Bright Moon." Glimmer gestures while being on the horse.

"It's so beautiful." Adora compliments.

"Okay, I just need to go in there, recharge, and deal with my mom." she groans.

"This'll be fun."

"Uh, Y/N, Bow? Maybe we should take Adora in the back way?"

"Good call." I reply.

Adora asks curiously,
"What's the back way?"

"This is the back way?"

"It might seem weird, but we totally come in this way all the time." Bow says while I help her up.

"Oh! Hey, here. Why don't you put this robe on? No reason." Bow throws a pink robe onto her.

"You're trying to hide her." I point out the very obvious attempt to hide her.

Bow's voice starts cracking,
"What? No!"

A few minutes ago by and Bow is opening and closing the door.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

"Okay, I get it. I'm guessing the people of Bright Moon are gonna be a little less welcoming of a Horde soldier than you led me to believe."

"Maybe a little." Bow hesitantly says.

Adora asks,
"How little?"

"Think pitchforks and torches." I reply.

Adora groans.

"It's just that the people of Bright Moon have been really hurt by the Horde. Everyone here has lost someone in the war. You can't blame them for being a little suspicious." the archer puts a hand on her shoulder while kneeling down to her level while she was sitting on the pink couch.

"Sorry."

"It's not your fault." I try to comfort her to the best of my abilities.

"Once they get to know you, the people of Bright Moon are going to trust you just like Glimmer, Y/N and I already-" Bow shrieks as Glimmer appears.

"I'm here! Okay, my mom's on her way, but no one panic."

"What?" Adora asks, terrified.

Glimmer shouts,
"I said no one panic!"

"Don't worry, she'll love you. All you have to do is use the sword to transform into She-Ra before she gets here." she reassures her.

"Wait, we're jumping straight to She-Ra with your mom? Are you sure?" Bow questions.

"Yeah, I don't think my mom is going to buy, "Hey mom, we found a Horde soldier. Can we keep her?""

"Glimmer, I don't think we can keep her. She's not a dog." I say.

"My mom is gonna love She-Ra. We can ease her into the Horde stuff later."

"Uh, Glimmer, look. I don't know if I can just 'turn on' She-Ra."

"Sure you can, I just have to ask Y/N to flirt with you." Bow chuckles.

Adora glares at him, but continues speaking,
"I've only done it when someone was in danger before, and it felt a little out-of-control last time. I'm still figuring out how all of this stuff works." Adora explains.