System Failure

"Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the Rebellion.  My mother is going to be so impressed!" Glimmer excitedly says as we all walk along the path.

"Uh, I'm all for impressing Angella, but why is Entrapta so important?" Adora asks.

"She's an amazing tech. She makes robots and rehabs old tech left by the First Ones." I start explaining.

"She's a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community. Which I am a part of, because I dabble in gadgetry myself." Bow adds.

Adora whispers to Glimmer,
"What does any of that mean?"

"It means, if we convince Entrapta to join the Rebellion, she'll invent all sorts of cool junk for us.  And then we'll finally have weapons that can stand up to the Horde's."

"Like my trick arrows! I'm running low so I built some new ones. This one is a stun arrow. This one is an emergency flare. And this one, this one's just pointy. And here is my newest one. Sonic arrow!"

"When will we ever need a sonic arrow. If we have to wake up really early?" Glimmer laughs.

Adora laughs along with Glimmer,
"Or if we get separated in a crowd?"

"“Separated in a crowd”. I bet Entrapta will like my arrows."

"Don't worry. She will love them. Sorry that they're assholes." I pat Bow's back.

"Thanks, Y/N, I appreciate it." he smiles at me.

We catch up to the two girls.

"Must have been a rockslide. Any loud sound could cause another slide. We need to be as quiet as-" Bow gets cut off by Adora screaming,

"FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!"

Adora transforms into She-Ra.

She-Ra clears the rockslide.

"Ha! I'm getting the hang of this." she chuckles.

"Yeah, and you could've killed me." I cross my arms.

"That was incredibly dangerous." Bow scolds.

"I know, right?" I nod my head.

"What's the big deal? It worked." She-Ra says confidently.

"You can't just bust through everything with magic.  She-Ra could have caused an avalanche." Bow adds.

"But she didn't, okay? I've spent my whole life without powers. No way I'm going to stop using them now."

"Easy for you to say." I say in an  annoyed tone and I walk off in front of them.

We make it closer to the castle.

Bow says,
"Whoa, she's got lightning."

Glimmer teleports even closer and informs us,
"Something's wrong. The castle's distress beacon is lit. They must be under attack."

"There's been no reports of the Horde in this area."

"No, be careful!" Bow shouts as a trap in the ground open when we walk past it.

The Castle's Entrance

I suddenly hear a ringing in my ears, I massage my temples to make it go away.

Adora hears the same thing, but puts her hands on her head.

"You okay?" Glimmer asks Adora.

"This place feels wrong... It's nothing." she brushes it off.