Beast Island

It's been a few hours. Lightning strikes right right before Swift Wind asks,
"Are you sure we're going the right way? Like, 100 percent sure?"

Adora lets out an annoyed sigh and replies,
"For the last time, I don't know. We have to trust that the navigation system knows what it's doing. Now stop asking."

"We've got to be close. Any minute now. Beast Island is around here. Somewhere." Bow adds.

"Oh come on. I was enjoying this trip." I groan annoyed as I stretch.

"Come on, Y/N. We will find it. We have to." Adora says.

"Listen babe, I know you wanna find Entrapta and all, but I just don't have the energy to deal with anything right now." I explain to the blonde.

"Please, Y/N. You'll be fine, we'll be quick." she tries to reassure me.

"No I won't, I keep screaming at everybody that I can't do this anymore but you just love ignoring me." I state angrily before storming off to the exit of the ship.

Bow switches the subject and I hear his muffled voice from the other side of the door.

"Do you think Glimmer will still be upset when we get back? We did sort of, kind of, completely disobey direct orders."

Adora simply replies with,
"She'll understand. We all want what's best for Etheria. And once we get Entrapta back, Glimmer will know we made the right decision."

The archer starts to ramble.

"Right, but—I mean what if she doesn't? What if she never talks to me again?"

Mid sentence I hear an alarm beep.

Adora, equally as confused asks,
"Uh, Bow? The thing that's blinking, should it be blinking?"

I open the door to make sure we're not crashing or something.

Bow turns around and says,
"Uhh, I don't know, a ship?"

"Uh, guys, I'm sensing something out there. Something big, and it's not good. And I think I hear—" Swift Wind gets cut off by us shouting and the ship's alarms start going off.

Bow, clearly panicked tells us
"Don't panic, no one panic."

Bow tries to stop the ship from crashing, but fails,
"Uh, nope! Never mind, Panic!"

They all shout, but I just accept my fate. They're screaming gradually dies down as we descend into the water.

Swift Wind ends his screaming with, "Ehh"

Adora looks up and points to the island in front of us,
"Look. It's Beast Island."

"Wowza, you have eyes!" I sarcastically tell her.

We walk out of the ship, onto the sand. Adora, like always, starts talking nonsense,

"As kids, we were warned of the dangers of Beast Island. There were the Chibbits with razor-sharp teeth, Scruffers with razor-sharp horns, Razorfins with—"

Bow interrupts her,
"Razor-sharp fins?!"

"Razor-sharp teeth, actually. I don't know why it had that name." I reply.

Swift Wind yells for the blonde,
"Adora!" he sniffs scrap metal and lifts it with his snout, we hear bug crawling noises and a bug crawls out from under the metal, making me jump and making the Pegasus yelp.

"Okay! That's normal." I say, trying to calm down.

Adora gasps,
"Entrapta. She must have been on it."