Pulse

Bow caws and Adora raises her voice,
"Now."

We all jump out of our hiding places.

A Horde Soldier jumps out of their vehicle and starts shouting while trying to run.

Netossa catches them in a net.

"Boom, nets."

She-Ra braces us,
"Everyone, be ready. Our scouts reported the Horde is transporting a new prototype weapon. And they wouldn't brave the Whispering Woods unless it was something powerful."

Bow starts talking as Adora and I open the doors.

"If I know Entrapta, this thing is gonna be big, unpredictable and..." he pauses as we both finally open the doors.

"invisible! Genius!" the blonde jumps inside and waves her sword around the inside.

"Or it's just empty." the archer adds with disappointment written all over his face.

"But our scouts said Catra would be moving the weapon today. It's supposed to be here." I state.

Suddenly we hear robots approaching us.

"It's an ambush." Netossa says.

Bright Moon

"I don't understand how this happened." Glimmer sighs.

General Juliet says,
"The Horde must have figured out we were going after the transport and laid a trap."

Netossa lets out an,
"Ooh."

Adora let's out a yelp as she snaps Bow's arrow's head off,
"Uhh--"

I pat her shoulder and whisper,
"If you put it on the table he probably won't pay attention."

Glimmer asks,
"Are you all okay?"

Bow hesitantly answers her,
"Never been better."

Adora, Bow and I all shout as the arrow in the archer's hand explodes and splashes him with the goo. Thankfully I managed to grab the pillow from my lap to shield us.

"Okay, we've been slightly better." Bow admits.

"How do they keep doing this? No matter where I send you, the Horde always shows up to ruin the mission. And I'm just sitting here, I--" Glimmer grunts and cuts herself off.

"It's okay, Glimmer. Everyone knows you're needed in Bright Moon." Adora reassures her.

"So, what's the plan?" I ask.

We hear a very oh so familiar voice coming from outside our tent.

"Did someone say Swift Wind?" he misses the opening.

"Swift-- Hang on." again.

"Did someone say--?" the Pegasus rips a gigantic hole right next to the opening and enters.

"No one said Swift Wind." the queen angrily scolds him.

"But you just did. Anyway, I backtracked down the path the transport was on. It came from the mountains, on the far side of Bright Moon." Swift Wind explains.

"That could be where they're keeping the weapon. We have to investigate." the skilled archer says.

The hot general suggests,
"A smaller team will avoid detection. Get in and out before the Horde even knows you're there."

"Is it just me or is General Juliet looking kinda fine?" I whisper to Adora who just nods her head in agreement.

I hum in amusement,
"Hm. Great." I lean back with a smile on my face and lay on my back with my elbows supporting me.