Save The Cat

Darla's engine whirs as it speeds toward Horde Prime's flagship. Adora sits in the captain's chair as the ship rumbles against turbulence, an alarm beeps, and status messages glitch in front of her.

Darla's Interface warns us,
"Alert. We are being pulled in by an outside force."

Darla is pulled in to Horde Prime's ship, where it lands with a thump. An energy barrier thrums closed behind the ship.

Darla’s hatch whooshes open and a ramp thuds when connected to the ground. Adora and I both walk out, arms up in surrender, and walk slowly toward the clones. We grunts as they grab us. The clones walk into Darla to search the ship.

Adora snugly tells them,
"You won't find anything, we came alone. We hear Horde Prime's been looking for us. Figured it was time we met."

The two clones on Darla walk back up empty handed.

Horde Prime's clone, equally as smug, replies,
"Yes. You will be brought before Prime. And there you will receive your judgement."

Adora grunts when the clones holding her push her forward. I, also being dragged look back at the ship as we walk away. Suddenly, Entrapta, Bow, and Glimmer fall out of the back of Darla, grunting when they hit the ground, I sigh in relief they didn't get caught.

Bow taps an in-ear radio that beeps, informing both me and Adora,
"We're in." over the radio, he continues,
"They didn't find us."

Adora whispers back,
"Good. Be quick, and don't get caught."

As Adora and I are being escorted by clones in a different hallway, all I can hear is Adora whispering again to the trio,
"Okay, uh--everyone, just be careful."

Clones standing beside a large energy field doorway palm it, causing it to hum as it ripples open for us to walk through.

A clone steps aside from the barrier in front of me and Adora,
"You will go alone." he tells us in the most robotic way.

Bow, over the radio, encourages Adora, almost forgetting I'm with them,
"You've got this, Adora. Keep him talking."

Glimmer, also over the radio, scoffs
"Knowing him, that is not going to be a problem."

Adora breathes out as she begins to walk behind me over a singular platform, the room's ambiance is a constant low humming of voices in a choir. Adora and I step to Prime's throne.

Both of us kneel,
"Prime."

A clone steps aside to reveal Prime sitting and in-taking a green fluid through tubes which gurgles.

Horde Prime, in a menacing way, greets us,
"Welcome... Heroes."

Over the radio, Entrapta's scream is cut out by transmission buzzing, making me cringe from the loud noise.

Horde Prime apologizes
"Forgive my unseemly state. It is a tedious task," his chair hisses as it spins to let him face me and Adora.

"but a necessary one to maintain this vessel."

Adora clenches her fist and sternly tells the man,
"This is how it's going to go. We're gonna make a deal. You're gonna give us Catra, and then you're gonna let us leave again, free and clear. We have something you want. A weapon that only She-Ra and her guardian can activate: The Heart of Etheria. And if you don't do what I say, then I'll use it..." the blonde hesitates for a moment, but says it anyway,

"and destroy you and your empire for good."

A fluid tube squirts and drips as a clone detaches it from Horde Prime. Horde Prime's eyes squelch as he looks at Adora with all four eyes. He then laughs long as the monitors behind him hum high-pitched, again, making me cringe.