Princess Scorpia

We're all at a Horde outpost, just beside a canyon. Wind howls through the canyon.

A Horde soldier is flung over the side of a cliff, screaming, Glimmer teleports them back to land, and they thud with a grunt.

The queen shouts to She-Ra,
"You dropped one!"

"My bad!" her sword clangs as it makes contact with more soldiers, she flings another one screaming over the cliff.

I groan at her action and fly down to get the soldier. I get back up with the Horde soldier being held up by their collar with my hand.

"Hey, Queenie! This one's yours." I blankly state as I drop the Horde scum onto the ground.

I watch as Glimmer teleports the soldier back and drops them unceremoniously. The soldier's boots thud as they surround Glimmer, and she charges her fists; an arrow comes in and nets a soldier before Glimmer can do anything.

Bow yells,
"Watch your step!" he jumps down from a ledge and lands near Glimmer in a thud, firing more net arrows at soldiers running at them.

He draws another arrow as he speaks again,
"At this rate, we'll have the supply line open in no time. Just hang back." the archer shoots, his arrow whistles in the distance.

Glimmer groans, then gasps when she notices a soldier in the distance, who is confusedly grunting while looking at their person.

Flutterina is holding a stun baton and innocently asks,
"Looking for this?" obviously provoking the enemy.

The soldier shouts and runs at Flutterina, but they grunt as Glimmer teleports in front of them and stops them.

Glimmer smugly states,
"This one's mine."

Glimmer teleports them to a secluded area and charges her fists. The soldier grunts in fear and attempts to back up, almost stumbling as rocks crumble into the canyon just behind them; they "uh" hesitantly.

"Looks like it's your lucky day." the queen draws a magical rune.

"I've got this rune I've really wanted to try out."

The soldier groans nervously and Glimmer throws the rune, it fizzles just as it reaches the soldier, who confusedly says "Huh?".

The Horde soldier shouts and jumps at Glimmer, who shouts in response, charging her fists.

She-Ra's rope snags around the soldier and pulls them back. As the soldier reaches her, the blonde throws them to me, so I can take care of them.

"Thanks, Babe." I wink at her.

I turn the soldier around a few times and drop them next to Adora again in an unimpressed way.

"Give me a more interesting one." I say.

"Will do, Captain." she replies.

Glimmer, in an annoyed tone yells,
"Hey!" She-Ra grabs the rope back as the queen continues,
"I had that one!"

She-Ra sits the soldier down.

"You are the Queen. I can't let anything happen to you."

The soldier attempts to run as the rope is released, but shouts as they are immediately snagged in a net by Bow.

"Besides, whatever dark magic Shadow Weaver taught you" Adora gets quieter and starts pouting, "obviously doesn't seem to be doing the job..."

"It's not dark magic." the queen says even louder. She teleports closer to them, frustrated.