Ties That Bind

It had been a few days since the incident, but we haven't talked about it.

Low-key kind of happy we didn't, because after that we were both awkward as hell.

Crystal Castle

She-Ra grunts as she battles an EKS in a simulation.

"Whewh, getting pretty good huh?"

*Cocky. I like that about her.*

"You have shown improvement. But your attack would have been 57% more effective if you had support from your steed. It is time to bring Swift Wind and Y/N into your training." Light Hope says.

"Um, shouldn't I work on mastering my own abilities first?"

"As She-Ra, your sacred connection with your steed and protector is as important as any of your physical abilities. They are a part of you, your destinies are intertwined."

Swift Wind makes his grand entrance with me following from behind.

"They sure are!" he goes through Light Hope's head.

"Hi, Adora! We've been here a while but there wasn't a good time for me to make my grand entrance, until now."

"Hey, Blondie." I smile at her and she wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"I requested their presences. The time has come for you and Swift Wind of you to forge your sacred--"

The hologram starts glitching out.

"Uhhh, Light Hope?" Adora calls out to her.

"Did I break her? Was it when I went through her head?" Swift Wind asks.

A loud bang happens, which makes me, Swift Wind and Adora exclaim in surprise.

"The time has come for the two of you to forge your sacred bond. --I -- Is there something wrong?"

"Well, yea. You kind of froze there for a second." I explain.

"Are you okay?" She-Ra asks.

Light Hope apologizes,
"Forgive me, my system is overloading. I may have to delay today's training so that I can rest."

*Hell yeah*

"Is there anything that we can do to help?" the blonde offers.

"Perhaps."

The hologram shows us an image of a tower.

"This is the Watchtower. Once it allowed me to access my planetary mainframe. But it was destroyed by Mara when she lost control and attacked the planet."

She continues to explain,
"I have been functioning at only a fraction of my power ever since. If you can repair the Watchtower, my capabilities will improve, and training can commence."

"Fix the Watchtower, got it."

"Only then --" Light Hope starts glitching out.

"Okay, so we're just gonna... We're just gonna go." I point behind me.

Field

While we're walking Swift Wind is singing a made up song.

"All three of us, on an adventure. Fix'n a thing that Mara broke. When she went nuts."

"Swift Wind, could you not do that?" Adora asks as politely as possible.

"Just trying to keep us entertained while we look for this Watchtower. Any sign of it?"