Coronation

Glimmer walks into the War Room.

"We're here for you." Adora reassures our new queen.

Glimmer thinks for a moment before saying,
"That one!"

Bow gasps and Adora nods.

*What a bunch of Drama Queens*

"The Future Queen has spoken. At Glimmer's coronation, we will be serving - ice cream cake!" Castaspella declares.

We all laugh joyfully.

Minutes later we're in Glimmer's room.

Glimmer is standing by the window, looking at the guests arriving.

Bow is standing next to an armchair, Adora is sitting on the armchair and I'm leaning on the top of it.

"People are starting to arrive. I can't believe this is really my coronation day. Me. Queen Glimmer. Ugh. It sounds so weird."

"Queen Glimmer. Queen Glimmer. Queen Glimmer! Yeah, that's going to take some getting used to." Bow tries to lightne up her mood.

Adora playfully nudges him and I let out a slight chuckle.

"I just... never thought it would actually happen." Glimmer says with a sad tone in her voice.

Adora stands up from the chair and reassures her as she walks you up to Glimmer,
"Hey, don't worry. You've got me, Y/N and Bow beside you all the way. We'll make sure this day is perfect."

"Yeah, you're right. We've got this. Do I look okay?"

"Like a queen." I answer.

"Here you all are! What are you standing around for? The guests are starting to arrive! Come on! There's so much to do!" Castaspella scolds us.

Glimmer groans as she gets dragged away.

"I'm worried about Glimmer." I say.

"Must be hard celebrating with Angella being gone." Bow points out.

"It's her coronation. This should be a perfect day for Glimmer. We'll make it perfect. All we have to do is keep her mind off-" Adora gets cut off by the archer.

"Angella?"

"Off everything, yes. Now come on!" Adora grabs our hands and drags us.

Bow shouts, but I just go along with it.

Hallway

We're walking beside Glimmer and Aunt Casta.

"So, the ceremony begins with the Ritual Quest, followed by your first speech as queen and most importantly, the whole thing ends with a Grand Ball!" Castaspella explains to us.

Adora tries to lift the mood,
"Oh, there's a quest! We're great at quests."

"Yes, the Quest of Queens, in which Glimmer will forge her connection to the Moonstone. The Moonstone's power has been balanced between you and your mother since you were born, but now, with her... her absent..."

Me and Bow were showing signs that said 'Stop' and 'No' but aunt Casta ignored them as she was explaining everything, but because she ignored them Glimmer now has a frown on her face.

"So, about that quest! We're great at quests, right guys?" I change the subject.

"Yes, it's all in the scrolls. Secret ritual, witnesses, light, etcetera, etcetera." the sorceress hands the scroll to Bow.