The Sea Gate

Angella starts speaking as we are all seated around the table,

"Council, we're looking for plans to strengthen our defenses against the Horde. Who would like to go first?"

Glimmer's hand shoots up immediately.

"Me, me, me. Me. Me, me."

Angella sighs.

"Who besides Glimmer would like to go first?"

Glimmer stands up and starts talking,
"Mom-- Uh, eugh, your majesty. You should let me, Y/N, Bow, and Adora continue our princess recruitment mission. If we can form a new Princess Alliance, The Rebellion would actually stand a chance for once."

"The princesses withdrew from the last alliance. They chose to focus on protecting their own lands." the Queen explained.

"So, are we supposed to just... give up? Please, let me try. All I'm proposing is a diplomatic mission."

"So, what do you propose?"

Glimmer activates a holographic map of Etheria.

"Anyone approaching Bright Moon by sea needs to pass through the Salineas Sea Gate. It's controlled by Mermista now that her father's retired. With her on our side, the Rebellion could control the seas. We NEED this alliance with her, Mom."

Arrows appear on the map as Glimmer talks to illustrate her point. After she finishes talking, the map vanishes.

"The journey is treacherous, Glimmer. I'm not sure."

"Don't worry, Mom. With She-Ra, we can conquer anything."

"And, uh, we're also gonna need a boat." Adora adds.

"With She-Ra and a boat, we can conquer anything."

"Aaaaand an experienced sea captain."

Glimmer makes an annoyed yell.

"With She-Ra, a boat, and an experienced sea captain, we can conquer anything."

"Very well."

Glimmer gasps excitedly,
"Yes!"

Glimmer teleports to kiss Angella and hug her.

"I mean it, Glimmer. No violence, and no collateral damage."

"And Y/N, make sure she doesn't disobey my orders..."

Glimmer teleports to us and gets ready to teleports us.

Glimmer rapidly says,
"Thanks, Mom, you won't regret it."

Seaworthy

Me, Bow, Adora, and Glimmer enter Seaworthy.

Various Etherians are cheering, drinking, making deals, playing cards.

Bow looks excited.

Like really excited.

"This is so cool. Seaworthy is just like I imagined it. Everyone here looks like a real pirate!"

"Focus, Bow. We're just here to find a sea captain." Glimmer scolds him and his expression changes immediately.

"No pirates?"

"No pirates."

Bow let's out a sad "Arrrr."

"None of these people look qualified to sail a ship."

"Tell me about it. I tried to get a boat to Mermista's, but some twit charged at me with a knife and nicked my cheek, that's why I have this scar. And last time I was here I almost got kicked out because I accidentally burnt this part of the bar down."