Stranded

I'm sitting next to the boxes on the floor.

Adora speaks,
"So, let me make sure I get this right. Catra saved you from Horde Prime. Like “Catra” Catra?"

"Yes! It was “Catra” Catra! Now shut up!" I scream at her, wanting her to take a hint.

She scoffs at my outburst,
"Why would she do that? It doesn't make any sense."

Glimmer answers her question,
"She said she wanted to do one good thing in her life. She said she was doing it for you two."

Adora looks down at me. I blink and a tear rolls down my cheek. Quickly, not wanting anybody else to see, I wipe it. The blonde sinks to the floor beside me.

Adora sighs before Glimmer speaks,

"There's so much I want to say, to all of you, about what happened on Etheria. About what I said. What I did. What I mean is I'm really, really..."

Glimmer gets cut short after a sudden crash, resulting in Bow yelling.

Our ship lurches, Bow is quick to stand up. Adora looks at him and asks,
"What was that?"

Bow replies,
"I'll check on Entrapta."

Bow walks out of the room. The three of us are left. Glimmer, Adora and I all sit in silence.

Tears stream down Glimmer's face.

Glimmer, while sniffling, almost sobbing, speaks as she hugs Adora,

"Adora, I'm so sorry for everything I said. You were right about everything. I should have just listened to you. I didn't know if I'd ever see you again and now I--"

Adora calms her down by stroking her hair gently,
"Hey, hey, it's okay. We're here now. And nothing is going to pull us apart again. I really missed you, too."

I scoff at them and mumble to myself,
"An apology dedicated to me would be nice as well, but whatever."

Entrapta appears in the screen above our heads after another crash,
"Hi. So, slight problem."

"What's going on? Is it Horde Prime?" I ask, my arms crossed.

"No. Darla and I managed to avoid his ships. Darla says hi, by the way. Darla, say hi."

Darla speaks behind Entrapta,
"Hello."

"Oh, right. Glimmer, Darla is the ship."

"I mean, why are we lurching?" I sternly ask.

Bow answers for the princess,
"Because our fuel crystals are almost burned out. We're running on empty."

"Well shit. We're gonners." I accept my fate and sit back down.

Entrapta speaks,
"Nope! Not to worry. Darla's sensors have picked up a nearby planet that has a natural supply of the exact fuel crystals we need, and I've set a course."

"So, all we have to do is gently glide through a rocky debris field, the planet's incredibly dense atmosphere, and gingerly land on a solid crystalline surface. Hang on!"

We all yell as the ship lurches again.

As we walk along the surface of the planet, Adora kicks a rock, creating dust. She then asks,
"This is the Crystal Planet? With all the crystals?"

Entrapta happily answers,
"Correct."

"So, then where are the crystals?" Bow asks.

"Well, Darla's sensors say the crystals are on this planet, and Darla would never lie to me. So they've gotta be here somewhere."