Family trees

Like the title suggests, I'm going to post here the family trees of my headcanon.

I need to get a few points clear before.

First of all, this is MY headcanon, and so my way of viewing things. So if it is different from yours, it's normal, that's the point of this fandom, to have personal headcanons.

Second, the ages of the countries have nothing to do with "who got independent first". I already said in my chapter on age that a country's age is different then their ruling periods.

Third, not all the characters are independent countries, they are from the CH species as a whole. I don't care if they're independent or not, the fact they exist, have flags and territories is enough for them existing in my hc. Making that clear for a certain character.

On the showcasing part :

I tried to put as much dates as possible, I hope you will be able to read them here (I don't control the quality of images on Wattpad). When a country has two dates, well, it means they're dead.

When there's no dates (and even sometimes when there's dates) I put the siblings in order from left to right, from older to younger. It's especially important for big siblinghoods, mainly when I have no canon ages for them yet.
______________________________________

Before we start, here is a list of the twins of this hc and whether they are "real twins" or not :

Now's the family trees:

I had this very dumb idea to make the states and provinces be USA's and Canada's children (biologically or not) respectively

I had this very dumb idea to make the states and provinces be USA's and Canada's children (biologically or not) respectively. I think you can understand why I haven't put them all on the family tree (that's a little too much don't you think).
The only one I can note here is Quebec, who's Canada and Nouvelle France's child.

France is also the one who killed her mother, the Kingdom of France, by decapitation, during the French revolution. Then she got on with her delirium and constant changes of regimes. (So all the "versions" of her that came after, from the empires, other monarchies and republics, were her and her only, except Vichy France who was a double but I already talked about that.)