Interrogations on the CT AU (mainly about biology)

Even more rambling... I still posted it because it still gives informations on these AUs, can still be useful I guess.

It cuts into two parts : the first is mainly about issues strictly linked to biology and the second addresses more questioning about moral issues (like relationships between the centaurs, their humanoid and ungulate animal counterparts).
______________________________________

I really like my Centaur Thing AU, I really do (I mean, it literally combines two of my current favorite things). It's all about a fictional semi-immortal primate species getting transformed like "poof" into half ungulate creatures, so of course it's not realistic, it's not even the goal. But sometimes my brain just decides to confuse me by overthinking biology, like how it's supposed to work even though it's completely fucked up.

It's already like that with regular CH (like how their completely white eyes are supposed to work scientifically speaking, how can they, as basic mammal animals, be unable to get old and die from it, or simply their placement in the primate lineage as close from humans but not too much because of these key differences...).
It's so much worst in this particular AU.

First of all, it's the famous topic that triggers my tokophobia, like with who can the characters breed (or not, knowing about that can help me setting up things for this kind of stuff not to happen).

Since the condition is transmittable and not hereditary, new centaurs are not supposed to be made by breeding so what ? Well, the only solution I found is that, the characters being part (country)human and animal, with the both's form of language and behaviors, with humanoids they can only have humanoid babies and with the other animal they are part of they can only have babies of said animal.

So then, you could think there's another possible way to get little centaurs and it is by having two of the transformed characters doing it together. Well, when you take those who are transformed into the same or hybridable species, they are either the same sex, or siblings, or in general wouldn't want to try. I guess I'll make them unable to reproduce with each other, it's easy and makes things better with my tokophobia (as they are able to fuck with each other with no risks whatsoever).

One thing for sure, the three that are already hybrids (being Mule Fredly, Zorse Czechia and Zonkey Slovakia) are sterile, no questions asked (that's how it's supposed to be anyway). I'll always protect Fredly from that stuff, especially since she's more surrounded with animals who have no idea what contraception is in this AU, her being a naturally sterile creature was the best way to do so in that context.
Czechia and Slovakia, as for them, do not give a damn, they already didn't care before so why should they here ? If they really want kids there's already a lot of baby horses, donkeys, maybe zebras from zoos and humans to adopt anyway.

Speaking of this particular theme, I found out, by accident, that deer don't last long during sex, only a few seconds. And I'm so angered about it. If you are a cervid lover like me, you know how much efforts deer make and sometimes even put themselves in deadly situations (the fights sometimes ending by one dying, the possiblity for the males to get stuck in each other's antlers and their very unhealthy habit to forget to eat and rest because of horniness), and all of that for only a few seconds ? This is unacceptable, they deserve better.

So I decided to be kinder than nature and make the half cervid characters last longer, as long as humans (they are still part humanoid so that makes sense). Basically, they are supposed to be able to fuck with both the species they are made of but these "double characteristics" make these relations weird for both said species. I don't know for the other centaurs but I really don't want to research that stuff on purpose.

Anyway, them being a mix of two species kinda makes a mess in their intimate life, and social life as well, both humans and these other species find them strange, close to them from one side, far from the other, and odd as a whole because of the mix.