Get to know my OCs (NSFW edition)

Characters used : Fredly and Russany

Warning : contains sexual topics
______________________________________

Warning : contains sexual topics______________________________________

~1~

What is their position in bed ?

Russany is a bottom, totally submissive while Fredly is a switch, her place is constantly changing depending to the person she's in bed with and in the case with Russany, she's a dominant top.

~2~

What turns them on/off ?

Fredly's turns on : bondage, kinky role-plays, polygamy/threesomes, periods/menstruation, cuddles, rough play, respect, cute lingerie, chocking kink, scars

Russany's turns on : respect, kinky role-plays, cuddles, soft sex, toys, crossdressing (he's already doing it in sfw way so sure, why not)

Fredly's turns off : nazism (don't have to explain, has nothing to do in bed, ew), breeding kink (she finds it disgusting, repulsive and it makes her feel unsafe. If she finds a potential partner have this kink, be sure she will yeet them out of her life and never reconsider her decision.), phobia as a whole

Russany's turned off : nazism (again, no need to explain), violence/blood, not being seen as an equal partner, too much roughness (a tiny bit is fine but too much is a big no no)

~3~

How long does it takes for them to climax ?

For Russany it would be 5 or 6 minutes.
For Fredly, it depends on which position she took. If she's on top it would be after a long while (and sometimes never because she usually forgets about her own physical pleasure when on top, the pleasure is in the brain) and if she's the bottom it would be for 7-8 minutes. She's less sensitive than Russany.

~4~

Most sensitive part of their body ?

Russany : neck, hips, thighs, nipples

Fredly : neck, back, head (the pat pats are well encouraged), nipples too I guess

~5~

Easiest way to seduce them ?

For Russany, be gentle, caring and respectful. Don't push things on him, he likes to go slow at first. He will also ask for lots of dates and would prefer you to act romantic. For sex only he has less standards (again, just be caring and have respect), though most people he meets only for sex are introduced by Fredly for threesome, so he trusts her on that.

Fredly, however, it is way more complicated. She's closed to relationships except if she sees interest in it (so sex). She will only accept flirt if she's already in love or interested in a one night stand. If she isn't, well, you have no chance. You can only pray to be her type and that she's up for sex on the moment. Would be a bonus point if you are sterile, had a vasectomy or simply takes as much precautions as her, in the case of a heterosexual intercourse.