The Crazy Demon Lord

Mc POV:
As i run down the streets of Devildom trying to escape the demon king I thought to myself " why is this happening to me . I just went to the demon lord castle to tell him that me and Lucifer have plans to go to the human world to have a date for our 3 year anniversary of being together and he snap and went crazy. He even killed Barbtos when he just try to calm him down. Why is he acting like this".

As I continue to run I can hear diavolo laugh behind me and say " you won't get far from me y/n. I want you I need you hahaha"!!!. I pick up the pace trying to get far away from him. I run into a alley to catch my breath and hide away from him. " Whew I think I lost him". "I think not". I  look behind but I didn't t see diavolo. "Above you y/n ". I look up to my horror to see diavolo in his demon form flying above me.  Before I could make a run for it he comes down and punch me hard in the face and I blank out.

Third POV:i

Y/n wakes up tie to a bed. Her hands tied above her head and her feet tied at the end of the bed. Y/n starts to squirm but then realize that she was only in her bra and underwear. She looks around the room frantically and sees her f/c dress on the ground.  "I see your awake now" y/n looks over towards the door to see diavolo without a shirt on. Y/n stares at his body from head to toe examining every inch if his body. " like what you see y/n". Y/n looks away quickly with a slight blush. " Diaovlo why are you doing this "

" why am I doing this? Why I'm a doing this. You knew I had feelings for you y/n for a very long time. But instead you go to Lucifer and skip over me like I'm nothing. Always smiling in my face and stating that we are just friends when you knew I wanted to be more. But you didnt care. You didn't care and broke my feelings and now hahaha here we are you all chain up and me about you get ready and  mark you as mine." Diavolo goes towards y/n and climb on top of her.

                   Sex scene with diavolo

Diavolo climbs on top of y/n and starts to kiss and suck on her neck. Y/n starts to squirm around and whimper. "Diavolo please stop im with Lucifer he's gonna find out ".  Diavolo lifts his head up from y/n neck and gives her a death stare that sent shivers down her spine. "  i don't give a DAMN if lucifer finds out. Let em then he will know that you belong to me."

Diavolo continues to suck on y/n neck. He lifts his head up and there was a dark purple hickey on y/n s/c neck. Diavolo then reaches to drawer on the side of the bed and grab a knife. Y/n body tense when he put the knife towards her bra. Diavolo smirks and cuts the bra open. Y/n gasp in shock. "Wow" was all diavolo was able to say.

Now y/n was infront of him with a her bra rip open. He lick his lips and started to attack her boobs by sucking and biting them. He then started to kiss down her body he got to her panties and rip her panties right off. He then grabs y/n legs open and started to lick and suck on her clit causing y/n to accidentally moan. Diavolo continue to suck on y/n till she was close to her release he stop licking and pull away from y/n looking in her eyes with lust.

" you like that huh y/n"  you look at him with lust in your eyes. You tired to move your hands but remember that you are cuffed to the bed. "Let's see I should call lucifer and show him how much his so called girlfriend really wants me inside her. And just as soon as he finish that sentence Lucifer calls your phone. You look at your phone and than at diavolo. He picks up your phone and starts to talk to lucifer as he pumps two fingers inside you while smirking. " hey Lucifer. Oh I pick up y/n phone because she is sleep. No no need to come get her I'll have barbtos let her know when she wakes up. OK." When diavolo end the call he looks at you and laughs. " dont worry y/n he doesn't expect anything let just continue here. Its time for you cum y/n.  Diavolo pulled his fingers out and unzip his pants and pull them down. When y/n saw his size she became nervous again. " it looks like its 9.5 inches that won't fit inside me". But before she could say anything diavolo drives himself inside y/n. You scream out and pain as diavolo just rams himself inside of you at a very rough and fast pace. Y/n  continues to scream out as diavolo didnt stop. After a few hours of some very rough and hard sex diavolo was close. He started to go at a unhuman pace. And without warning her he cum inside of her.

" diavolo .... You just cum inside of me am I going to be pregnant? "We'll see y/n".  He gets up off the bed and goes to the shower leaving you dumbfound and with a sore viagana. Y/n lays on the bed thinking to herself " my life is ruined by the demon lord himself. All because he yandere for me.

Word count: 987