Barabtos Is MINE!!!

Hey hey hey guys it's your writer blxckbaribe I'm just here to say that some of you read my book but don't follow me  which im grateful for it's just my anime love island and the hxh book I wish you guys would check those out to but own with the story!!!!!!!

                                ...............                               

Barabtos is MINE!!! A yandere mc x barabtos. This story contains sexual thoughts , threats , suicide, and rejection. View description advice

Mc POV:
Me and the seven demon brothers were at the demon lord castle. We came here because diavolo wants us to spend a couple of night at the castle. ( This happen around the time mc form a pact with asmo).  When we got there barabtos greeted us and showed us our room. I'll be sharing a room with asmo , and Simeon. I place my stuff down and head out of the door only to hear diavolo and barabtos talking. "She seems like a cool girl". Barabtos said while heading diavolo some tea. "Well you should talk to her and get to know her a little better tham you do now". I started to blush I think to myself "omg barabtos In love with me omg omg he likes me back". After taking a couple of breaths I turn the corner only to see barabtos and diavolo gone.

I walk down stairs and see everyone talking. I look around for barabtos but notice he isn't around. "He's probably in the kitchen ". I go to the kitchen and boom there is barabtos cooking.  "Oh um hey barabtos. " "Hey mc what are you doing in the kitchen and not out there hanging with the others ". " Well I wanted to come hang with you. Is that ok ? ". " Sure you can hang with me mc". Barabtos than goes back to cooking. I watch him biting my lip and and keeping my legs close. " I just want barabtos to bend me over this counter and rammed into me. I want him to cum deep in me , I want to have his kids. " I was snap out of my thoughts by barabtos snapping his fingers in my face. "Mc let's go back to the other ,  but will you help me carry the food.

Once we are back to in living room I sit the try of cookies down and sit right next to barabtos. I scoot a little close to him. He notice and scoots away a little. I look at him confused. " He said he likes me than why did he just scoot away. Ok maybe he doesn't like being to close to people ". I thought to myself so I scoot away from barabtos a little. As we still sit there I get a little annoyed. " Ok what's going on he says he likes me but he's not even talking to me." I look over at barabtos to see him typing away on his DDD. When he looks away from his DDD he looks at me with a nervous look that soon turns into a smile

Barabtos POV:.

I was text a girl I like name Lisa. Lisa is a demon too. She has Brigit red hair and baby blue eyes. Lisa always were the clothes that hug her body and so many ways.

B: "lisa i can't wait to see you."

L: " I can't wait to see you too barabtos. When can I come by the castle? "

B: " hmm maybe tomorrow if your free? "

L: " I'm always free for you barababe. I'll see you tomorrow 😊."

I smile at the little nickname she gave me and when I look up I felt eyes on me. I look over only to see mc giving a crazy wicked smile that sent shivers down my spine. "Mc are you ok".  ............ She doesn't say anything. She just gives me the most craziest looks ever. "Mc why are you -. I was cut off when mc grab my arm and pulls me off the couch into the kitchen. Once we are in the kitchen she tries to kiss me. "Mc STOP!!! ".  I push mc away from me and storm out of the kitchen. I go up stairs goes to my room and fall asleep thinking about Lisa.

Mc POV:
Barabtos just pushed me away he just PUSH me away. Anger fills my body. My vision goes red and then back to normal. I go up stairs to bed cause I don't wanna do anything I will regret. "Maybe he just wasnt feeling it at the moment and I'll try again tomorrow. I fall asleep dreaming of me and barabtos getting married and having kids.

                           ( Time skip ).  

I wake up the next morning feeling a little bit happy then I did yesterday. I get up take a shower and throw on my most beautiful
F/c rose dress with my f/c heels and my black H&M purse. I curl my h/l hair and let it be wavy. After I was finish I head down stairs only to see barabtos hugging some red headed slut. My blood started to boil as I look upon them. Barabtos turns to me and says "hey mc this is my new girlfriend Lisa." Lisa. Lisa . Lisa . Lisa.  BUD-DUM.  My heart drops as I heard the words  " Lisa is my girlfriend. "  I drop the purse and walks down stairs slowly making my way into the kitchen.

3rd POV:

Mc walk towards the kitchen not looking at anyone. Beel notice that mc went to the kitchen and follows her. When she got to kitchen mc vision went all red. Everything around her was red. She slowly picks up a knife and was about to walk out of the kitchen but bump into beel.  "Mc are you - ."
Before he could finish his sentence mc stab beel in the total 9 times in the chest. Beel now dead body hits the floor. She walks past his dead body and makes her way into the living room with blood on her dress. No one notice that she walk in until she walks up to Satan and stab him in the total of 11 times. Letting his body drop and hit the floor she goes over to Lisa , grabs her long perfect hair. She raise the knife but before she stab Lisa she look at barabtos and said

                      "Love ME!!!!!

Barabtos looks at mc and says "NO" " ok then say goodbye to your lover ". Mc pulge the knife Into lisa neck. She stabs and stabs and stabs Lisa neck until all of Lisa blood was over her face. Lucifer tried to stop her but she swung the knife and stab him in the eye. Diavolo try to stop her but she stab him in the stomach. She then approach a shaking barabtos. She grabs his head and says .

" If I can't have you NO ONE CAN!!!!"

She than stabs barabtos in the heart. She takes the knife out letting his body hit the floor. She then raise the knife up but before mammon could get to her she stabs her self in the heart dying in the process and letting her own body hit the floor.

Word count :1193