Yandere Luci

This story contains rape and sexual violence viewer district advise.

Y/n POV:

As I sit at the table with the demon brothers I look at Luci and he looks at me. Luci did something so horrible and is sitting here like he didn't do anything. "Yo mc are you ok." Mammon ask while giving me a little shove. "Oh um im alright just thinking about something". "I can't believe what I saw. Luci literally killed diavolo and barbtos cause they run my cheek. I gotta to tell the brothers." When they all finish eating y/n was on her way to her room when Lucifer stop her." On your way to bed y/n." Yes". I turn around slowly to see Lucifer leaning on the wall looking at me. " Just know y/n I did it all for me and you. For me and you to be together without interruptions so we can live a happy life without that demon lord in our way"

" Luci you kill him and you expect me to get over it ". "I did it for us". " No you did it cause you were jealous that me and diavolo were really close". Lucifer eyes turn a different color. They were red and now they were black. I try to turn around and walk away but Lucifer grab my arm and spun me around. "Take back what you said y/n." " No Luci it's the truth ". Lucifer then takes his hand and slaps y/n in the face.

Y/n was shock and couldn't believe that he hit her. But before she could scream Luci cover her mouth and drag her to his office.

                     3rd POV:

When Lucifer got to his office he throw y/n onto the desk. Her h/l h/c hair falling in her face. "Since you won't take back what you said I'll make you take it back". Lucifer then goes in one of his drawers and pulls at a whip. He takes the hem of y/n skirt and flips it up. "I'm gonna give you ten smacks on the ass and you better count."

Smack!

"Count y/n"

"One"

Smack!

"Two"

Smack!

"Three"

Smack!
Smack !

"Four and five "
"Luci it hurts." y/n starts to cry.
" Shhh y/n it's almost over just a few more".

Smack!
Smack!

" Six and s-seven".

Smack!
Smack!
"Eight and n-n-nine"

" And this last one is gonna hurt like a bitch" .

Y/n waits and waits and then

SMACK!

Y/n let's out a loud scream that im pretty sure the demon brothers themselves heard her scream.

"T-t-ten".

Rape part please skip if you don't like

"Good job y/n now stay like that we are gonna have some fun". Lucifer then grabs a didlo out of another dresser. Y/n turns her head and notices that Lucifer had grab a didlo. She starts to get up but Lucifer push her head back down on the table. " Tch tch tch no moving y/n stay still and let me do what I want with what's mine ok"? " Im not yours Lucifer I never was now let me go please." When y/n said that Lucifer got  extremely mad and grip y/n ass cheek so hard that it left a mark. He then spreads her butt cheeks and slides the didlo in and starts to pump it in and out and a very fast pace. "AHHH LUCIFER STOP IT HURTS IT HURTS ". "Shh y/n my brothers will here you". Lucifer continues to pump the didlo inside of y/n ass. As he pumps it in he leans over and whisper into y/n ear and says " just take back what you said about you not being mine. TAKE it back". He pushes the didlo further into y/n ass. " AHH I TAKE IT BACK LUCIFER IM YOURS IM ALL YOURS. After y/n says that Lucifer pull the didlo out of y/n ass and licks her blood off of it. " See now was that hard y/n. " He pats y/n head and then spins her around. He unbuckle his pants and pull them down. He then grabs y/n by the shoulders and pull her down so she is face to face with his cock. He then grabs a hand full of her hair and push her face towards his cock " suck it y/n". Y/n opens her mouth slowly and then Lucifer shoves his cock clean into y/n mouth.

As Lucifer face fuck y/n she starts to tear up a little. Not that she was basically being rape by Lucifer but that the fact that she thought Lucifer wouldn't never be like this. " Why Lucifer why are you doing this." Y/n thought as Lucifer starts to moan from face fucking y/n. As Lucifer continues to fuck
Y/n face y/n feels something warm in her mouth. " Oh no he's gonna cum in my mouth. I can't let I have to pull my head away." As y/n tries to pull her head away Lucifer pushes her head further onto his cock and cums deep in her throat. He lets her head go and y/n starts to cry softly. " It's ok y/n it's not inside you yet is it?" He grabs y/n and throws her back on his desk. He then grabs her legs and spread them open. " Wow y/n your pussy is dripping and to think you didn't like it". He then pulls y/n closer to him and then insert his cock deep inside her leaving her screaming in agony and pain.

Lucifer than starts fucking y/n at a very fast and rough pace. He repeatedly slams into her. Y/n starts tries to push Lucifer away but he grabs both of her arms and slam them on the desk. As he continues to slam into y/n she starts to moan out causing Lucifer to go faster. " AHH Lucifer right there yes Lucifer right there AHH". Now close to his claimx Lucifer pulls out and at the same time they both cum all over each. Now out of Breath Lucifer takes  a baby wipe and wipes the cum off my y/n. He then ties her to his bed and says " your mine now. You won't talk ,flirt with any other demon. You will keep your mouth shut about Diavolo and barbtos. You will spend the rest of your life here I'm my room after school and after dinner and breakfast. We will shop together,eat together,and fuck together understand?".

"Yes Luci".

Word count :1114