Author news

Hey hey guys it's me blxckbarbie I'm here with some good news. I got a lot of ideas for this book but some of the ideas involves just the obey me characters like yandere asmo x Solomon I don't know if you guys like that type of content but there will be a viewer discretion Advise before I write the chapter so if you don't like it don't read it and don't comment mean comments cause I get emotionally upset quick. But another thing is that I will be rewriting obey replacement tmrw. I kinda rush through the one that's out right now and I don't like that.

And here's another thing you guys really support this book to the point that I wanna continue to write it and I will but I need you guys to show the same love to hidden clan it's as a good book like this book. And I promise You guys it won't upset you at all. And don't be afraid to hit the follow button and vote and comment on both of these book. I love you guys and I will never upset you.

And starting tmrw updates for this book will be every Thursday and Sunday.

But that's all for the news thank you guys for reading obey yandere One shot and see you guys Thursday with a new update

⚠️New book alert⚠️

Under his influence

Coming soon

Blxckbarbie signing off 🖤💋