Lucifer Punishment ( 🍋Yandere Lucifer X Shy Reader 🍋 )

Lucifer Punishment ( 🍋 Yandere Lucifer X Shy Reader  🍋)  This story contains whips , chains , punishment, and rough sex viewer discretion Advise

3rd POV:

Grunts and whipping sounds could be heard through the house of lamentation. The whipping sounds and grunts was coming from Lucifer room. He was punishing y/n for talking to barbtos without his permission. " Argh , argh." Lucifer grunted as he gave y/n two more whips. "Ugh y/n when will you learn that your mine and not his." Lucifer said as he rub his forehead. Lucifer was in his demon form standing behind a bent over pants off shirt torn y/n. Y/n butt has whip marks all over it as tears streamed from her eyes. " H-he was just telling me how to make a cake for-." Y/n was cut off with a harsh whip coming down landing on her ass. " AHHHHHHH."  Y/n scream as put her head down in the desk.

" Did I give you permission to speak ? " Lucifer said as he grab a hand full of y/n hair. He let her hair go causing her face to slam on the desk. " You know y/n in tried of whipping you let's see what this chain can do." Lucifer said as he went over to his closet and grab out a long chain. Y/n began to shake. She  knew how far Lucifer can go when he is jealous but the crazy thing was her and Lucifer wasn't even dating. Yeah Lucifer gave off hints that he like her but no one knew it would go this far as he would beat her with a chain.

Even tho y/n was scared out of her she had to do or say something or Lucifer was gonna kill her. " L-lucifer please don't , don't h-hurt me I'll do anything please." Lucifer walk over to y/n and Gag her mouth. He then stood behind her with chain in his hand. Y/n waited for the chain to come down but it didn't instead it went around her neck. She breath heavy but was than hanked to the floor. Lucifer unbuckled his pants and pull out his 12 inch cock. " Now your gonna be a good slut and suck my cock." Lucifer said as he pull y/n closer. Y/n a little happy that she wasn't getting beat with a chain took Lucifer cock clean in her mouth.

She began to move her head back in forth at a slow pace until Lucifer took the chain and his hand and made y/n take him fully in. Making her move her head at fast pace Lucifer sat down in his chair and watch y/n gag while taking him all the way in. " That's right slut suck my dick." Lucifer said as he continued to make y/n gag. Feeling his cum coming he made y/n go faster causing him to explode in her mouth . He pull his dick out with a grunt and in one quick motion y/n was on top of Lucifer with his dick buried in her pussy. Y/n let out a moan as Lucifer started to move her hips up and down on his cock.

Starting to pick up the pace Lucifer remove the gag and kiss mc rough and aggressively. " That's right baby mm bounce on daddy cock." Lucifer said as he started to suck on y/n nipple. " Ahhh , mmm ,ohh." Y/n moan as she was close to her cumming . Lucifer sat up and drop y/n on his desk and began to pound y/n. " AHHH YES LUCIFER RIGHT THERE , MMMMM DON'T STOP. " " Wasn't planning on it." Lucifer said as he pounded y/n harder. After a couple more thrust lucifer and y/n came at the same time. Lucifer pulled out his cock and pick y/n laying her down on his bed.

While rubbing y/n head Lucifer look down at her pass out figure and said " that was my punishment for You , now I gotta go handle diavolo." He got out of bed and got dress. He headed out of the house of lamentation to go to the demon lord castle to handle diavolo.