Crazy for Thirteen

Y/n POV:

As I watch from around the corner I see Thirteen talking to a new exchange student name Rosetta. Rosetta was a brown headed short girl that always wore clothes that fit her body tight and perfect. " She think she is just so perfect with that tight ass dress on. It's obvious she can't breath." I thought you myself as I watch thirteen lean up against the locker while Rosetta hug her binder to her chest putting on the most sluttiest smile ever.

Y/n continues to watch on but she couldn't hear a thing they were saying so she decided to move closer only to bump into Levi. " Ow y/n that hurted". Levi said while rubbing his head. "What are you doing anyway y/n". " Nothing I'm just - just trying to go to class". " But your class is the other way." Levi then notice Thirteen and Rosetta. " Oh y/n there's Thirteen and-". It then hits Levi. " Y/n your spying on them arent you"?. " Shut up Levi before they hear you". I quickly put my hand over Levi mouth. As I did so I heard what Thirteen said to Rosetta. " So Rosetta my mom got these tickets to a movie but she doesn't want to see it so she gave me the tickets do you wanna go with me"? Rosetta squeal and yell "yes yes yes I'll go with you". Y/n was not happy. She let go of Levi mouth and storm down the hallway. " She thinks she is going on that date with thirteen she is sadly mistaken.

Y/n goes to the nurse office searching for some Listeria. ( food posioing ) As she was searching for the posioing the nurse walk in. "Y/n what are you doing in here ". The nurse said with a surprise tone. " Nurse Elliot please I'm looking for something important I need it." The nurse look at y/n like she was crazy. "What no you don't need anything from the nurse office. Now get out before I call lord diavolo." "Tch fucking snitch".

I walk out of the nurse office trying to figure out a way to get the poison. Then it hit me. " Solomon had some of it in his room the other day i can just ask him for it". I make a run all the way to purgatory hall. When I finally get there I knock on Solomon room door out of breath and all sweaty. " Asmo is gonna kill me if he sees me like this". I knock on Solomon door again. " Solomon open the door it's me y/n I never something". Finally Solomon opens the door. "Y/n what are you doing here." "Solomon do you still have the Listeria?"

"Um yeah I do why". " I need it for a uhhh project a uh science project." "You doing a science project and need Listeria food posioing for it?". " Yes ". " Why do  I feel like your about to do something stupid". Solomon said why placing his hand on his head. " I'm not Solomon just please give it me". "Fine". He goes inside for a minute and comes back out with the food posioing in his hand. " Now y/n this stuff is deadly so be careful with it." "Yes right Solomon I will. Thank you " I kiss Solomon on the cheek and ran all the way back to school giggling like a crazy person.

3rd POV:

As y/n makes her way back to school she goes straight towards Rosetta locker. She takes a Barbie pen out of her hair and picks  Rosetta locker. She finally gets it open and found her lunchbox. She opens her lunchbox and pours the whole bottle of Listeria in it. She then quickly close the girl locker and sigh a breath of relief. " What the hell are you doing at my locker". Y/n spins around only to be face to face with her rival. "Nothing just minding my business" " yeah minding your business a little to close to my locker ".  She then gives y/n a little shove. She opens her locker and grabs her lunch. " You know I have a date with thirteen tonight at the movie theater. We're going to see a movie call " the love for a human". So that means I won and you lost. " She looks y/n up and down and then says " so just stay away from thirteen ". "Oh no Rosetta I won you lost". As Rosetta starts to walk to the lunchroom y/n follows close behind.

Rosetta gets to the lunchroom and sits next to Thirteen. " I pack this lunch at home it's all vegan cause I'm a vegan hahahaha"  thirteen chuckles. " Come on bitch eat it ".
Y/n says as she watches a few tables away. Finally Rosetta puts a spoonful In her mouth and chews it up. She  swallows it and instantly starts to choke. She continues to choke and choke eventually falling on the floor. Everyone runs over there and someone call for Lucifer and diavolo. " Omd Rosetta! Rosetta are you ok?." Thirteen ask with a scared voice. Y/n walks over to where Rosetta was choking and smirks. Rosetta finally stops choking and her body goes limp. "No Rosetta! Rosetta! No no no this can't be true.

Y/n places a hand on thirteen shoulder. " It's ok thirteen I'm here for you". Y/n smirks the herself. " Your the one who lost Rosetta". After babrtos takes Rosetta body out. Thirteen and y/n takes a seat outside. "I was really close to her. I can't believe she just die like that. "Well thirteen people die for a reason. At least she die seeing your face last." Y/n says while trying to put on a smile. "Yeah but we was supposed to go see a movie after school today. Who's gonna go with me -". " I'll go".  Y/n says while jumping out of her seat. " I mean I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go alone especially after what just happened. " " Yeah your right ok well here is the ticket and see you tonight". Y/n squeals with excitement. " Yes I have a date with thirteen tonight ahhhh"

                            (Time skip)

Y/n looks in the mirror one more time before heading out. She was Ready for her date with thirteen. She had curl her hair and put on her f/c dress with her f/c color heels and had her purse in her hand and was ready to go.

When she got to the movie theater she seen thirteen in the front row. Y/n heads down there. " Um hey thirteen how do I look". "Wow you look amazing". "Thank you". 
Y/n takes a seat next to Thirteen.  In the middle of the movie y/n takes a deep breath and looks at thirteen and says " Thirteen I like you I been liking you ever since you came to devildom. Do you wanna go out with me ?." Thirteen looks at y/n and smiles. " Yes ". As thirteen was about to kiss y/n barbtos , Lucifer, diavolo. Comes into the movie theater and approach y/n. " Y/n I need you to come with me." Barbtos says with a stern voice . "Why"  cause you killed Rosetta we saw you put the posion in Rosetta food. That's why she died" Lucifer says as he grabs y/n by the arm. Y/n looks at thirteen. Thirteen had tears streaming down her face. "you killed Rosetta? I will never forgive you ". And with that y/n was taken to attic and is now there for a couple of years.

Word count :1278